"Girlfriend?" She questioned.

Last time she checked the boys were as gay as a rainbow. Maybe they changed their mind, she doesn't know.

"May I ask who's girlfriend?" Mrs.Lee asked, hoping that it wasn't her son.

Or any of the other boys at that but y'know.

"Oh, I'm Jisung's girlfriend." She smiled brightly at the title she gave herself.

"Jisung?" At this point, Yuhyun was giving the girl a 'bitch-what-the-fuck?' face.

This girl must've been something to turn Jisung semi hetero, Yuhyun thought still giving the girl a weird look.

"Mhm! Oh, I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Bang Nawon. Nice to meet you Jisung's mom!" She greeted, holding out her hand for a handshake.

"Oh, well hello Nawon. And no, I wish, but I'm Donghyuck's mother." Yuhyun said, accepting the handshake.

'I gotta ask where the holy water in this place is.'

"So, what are you doing here so early in the morning?" She asked, scanning the girl up and down.

'Jisung could've done better.'

"Well, I just wanted to ask him to go and hang out you know?" She started to twirl a piece of her strawberry brown hair, finding that her shoes were more interesting than Mrs.Lee's piercing gaze.

"I'm sorry but the boy's in no condition to go out today, you see. The boys were playing a bit too rough last night and Jisung is feeling quite under the weather. As a mom, I'll be taking care of the kids today so take care and try again tomorrow." Giving the girl one last fake smile, she slammed the door in Nawon's face.

Yuhyun didn't like her. At all. Her aura just screamed trouble. Just what Jisung saw in her, she doesn't know. Did she approve? Hell no. And she knew Hyewon wouldn't either.

"Mom? Who's at the door?" Donghyuck questioned seeing his mom just close the door on someone.

He was just fresh out of the shower, clad with a simple tank top and a pair of shorts.

"A girl that claims to be Jisung's girlfriend. Honestly, what in the world was he thinking?" She started walking back to the kitchen while Donghyuck followed her.

"Was her name Nawon by any chance?"

"Yes! How'd you know?"

"Well, let's just say she tried to hook up with Jisung but failed. Kinda. She got him to ignore us for a whole week though, which sucked ass." Donghyuck summed up.

"Sounds like a bitch, she also looks like a bitch. I'm glad he isn't actually dating her. I was about to call up Hyewon to come here and slap some sense into the boy." His mother then continued to chop up vegetables, while talking to him about what he remembered from the previous night.

"Everything's hazy mom. I think Chenle did some heart wrenching rendition of 'Your Heart Will Go On' with a kazoo." Donghyuck recalled unsurely.

"Sounds wild. Did any of y'all fuck?" Mrs.Lee asked bluntly, making her son blush.

"Mom!" He whined.

"What? It's a common thing to happen, especially when hormone raged teenagers drink." She stated, matter of factly.

"Mom, I'm 17. I think I can control my hormones just fine."

"Mhm, sure. Then tell me why you have a fucking hickey on your collarbone?"

"WhAT?" He looked down, getting a glimpse of a dark purple mark on his collarbone.

Memories started rushing back to the red head. Making him gasp then blush in embarrassment. The hickey was definitely from Mark, no doubt about it.

After their messy make out session, things started getting a bit wild. No sex of course.

"Did you remember something?" His mom smirked at her son's flustered state.

"N-No."

"You're such a bad liar Hyuck." Yuhyun chuckled, shaking her head lightly.

"It's embarrassing though!"

"What's embarrassing?" Both turned to look at the new presence in the kitchen.

Donghyuck's jaw dropped and quickly tried to pull up his tank top to cover his hickey. Mark was leaning against the kitchen doorway holding his head, trying to adjust to the kitchen light.

"Oh, good morning Mark. Did you sleep well last night?" Mrs.Lee asked, smiling at the boy.

"Y-Yeah, but do we have any advil?" Mark was in too much pain to even notice that Donghyuck's mom was the one talking to him.

"Upstairs in the bathroom cupboard." Mrs.Lee directed.

"Thanks." The boy left in a hurry to get rid of the throbbing pain in his head.

Yuhyun looked at her son in amusement, seeing that he had pulled up the collar of his tank top to cover the obvious purple mark.

"You two are gonna talk about it eventually so don't even try to hide it." She stated.

"I know mom, just let me live a little before I embarrass myself."

"What do you mean? You're already an embarrassment."

"What have I done to deserve this disrespect?" The boy muttered, wiping away a fake tear.

"Pfft, that should be my line son."

-🐳-
BoOmIn' SyStEm
uH uP
tY tRaCk
tY tRaCk