Bitch Moments

You was so angry after what happened with Iris. She made a total fool out of you and it made you angry and upset. The girls kept asking and begging for you to come out and hang out but Iris had frightened you and made you feel conscious.

"Come on out, y/n! You can't hide away forever!" Millie yelled for you. You got up and opened the door and looked to your best friends, Millie and Sadie.

"I can't! I don't feel too good." You told them.

"Is it Iris? After what happened, your making her win this battle. What happened to the y/n I use to know. Who wouldn't let people get to her? Who would stand up without a fight and face that horrible witch? And not let the evil witch win?" Millie told you. You let them in and sat down on your bed.

"She's outwit me, guys! I can't go back and face everyone and have them laughing at me. It's horrible." You comment.

"But..." Millie spoke before Sadie interrupted.

"Look here! We can go in that school and tell Iris that you don't scare easy and she better watch her back, you have a lot of things coming your way." Sadie helped.

"Really?" You question. They both nod and you take their nods and start to smile. You get dressed and let them apply makeup on your face. "Make me into the badass bitch ever!" You comment. Sadie got inside you and let your inner demons out. All the demons focusing on Iris. To take her down a level.

-

You all walk into school. Everyone looking and gasping with their mouths open. You walk in with the boys behind and the girls beside you. You walk up to Iris and her gang.

"Losers!" She commented before you got to her. "Finally showed your face then!" She smirked.

"I'm back and badder than ever." You start. You go up to her and lean in angrily. "I'm just gonna warm you before you say or do antjhjnt that will make me turn you down, in front of everyone here."

"Go ahead! I'm not afraid of you!"

"One: you don't push a girl in water and don't expect anything back." Millie throughs water at Iris making her shriek. "Two: you don't show her up in front of her friends." Iris looks to her friends who were shocked. "And three: you don't expect payback after that. Because I'm not just here to beat your ass up, I'm here to show you and your tarty friends that you don't bother me. I aren't afraid of anything! Not even your white little ass." You heard the boys scoff and go 'oooo'. You smile and take off. Now, I'm queen fucking bee! You thought.