Viggo's POV

As she took off my shirt and touched my torso, that's where I lost my patience. Her touch was exactly right and it made my mind go crazy. Maybe a bit too greedy, I went for her lips again and took off her shirt. My Thor, what is she beautiful. She is perfect in my eyes.

As her upper body was undressed, I couldn't help but look at her beauty and take every detail in. I laid down next to her and slowly let my hand move from her face, over her beautiful body, down to her sensitive place. Her soft moans were everything that made me so eager to have her love. Now, and always.

Moving my finger slowly, I could tell she was getting tensed up and excited about my deeds. I slowly made my way to her intimate zone and entered. She loved it so much that she greedily pulled me into a deep kiss. She opened her mouth so I could enter her mouth with my tongue and battle hers. 

Thrusting my finger in different speeds made her love it even more. I took my finger out, put my finger into my mouth and tasted her. She had a lovely sweet taste and it made me want more of her. I felt myself getting more excited and into the mood, that I started to untie her pants. She was so sexy in those undies, and that look she gave me. Oh, that look! Pure naughtiness and seduction.

I felt that it was starting to get really tight as I was still wearing my pants. Taking my pants off, we were both in our underwear and couldn't stop panting from the excitement already. We were close. I took her undies off and kissed my way down from her lips to her intimate zone. 

My Gods, she freaked out from that. She kicked the air, moaned louder than before and even tried to get away from the sensation I was giving her! I've got you in a tight grip, my love. Then I tasted it. Her body had released its sweet fluids into my mouth and I loved it. Have her do this, only made her more attractive to me.

After I was done with that part, I took off my own underwear and prepared myself, maybe with a little help from her. The way she did that was just magical, she knows how to pleasure me. Her warm mouth around me, gave me positive shivers over my spine. She did it exactly how I like it and even came with a few new surprises to excite me to new hights. My moans were filling our part of the cave, as I couldn't contain myself from what she was doing to me.

We laid down and had our eyes locked. I could see so much emotions in her eyes, those beautiful brown colored eyes with a touch of green. I could get lost in them every time I look my gorgeous wife in the eyes. "You ready?" I gently asked her and she nodded in full passion and desire. I got myself into position and gently pushed myself inside of her. She tensed up a bit, this has been a while for us. I took it slowly so she could get used to the feeling again.

After a few minutes she gave me the signal to pick up the pace. Oh Thor, this feels like Valhalla! I truly missed her sweet feelings and the sensation she gives me. I knew this would be an evening we both will never forget.

We kissed until we were panting and out of breath, but she kept on kissing me in my neck and my ear. Sometimes it has its downside when someone knows your sensitive places. "My Gods, Ann." I panted and moaned out. "Viggo, don't stop!" She said in my ear, during our moment of sensation. She loved it so much, that her body released its fluids again. I cannot deny that this is the peak of the pleasure we share.

At some point, we shared a couple of kisses again and I turned us over. Now she was on top of me. Where I brought a bit of speed and harder thrusting, she brings gentleness and a bit of slower love to me. 

My Thor, how much I love how she works on me. "Do you like it?" She softly asked me. "My dear, I cannot say anything else than that I absolutely enjoy what you're doing to me." I answered just before she played with my body again. My nipples are sensitive and she knows that.

(3/5) RTTE Seasons 3 & 4 (AMDH)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें