Epilogue

On July 6th of 1795 Alexander Hamilton JR was born.   

In 1801, Philip Hamilton died in a duel with George Eacker. He was engaged to Theodosia Burr, who was pregnant with child. Two months after she gave birth to their only child, Philip Hamilton JR. She never remarried. She disapered at the age of 29 in January of 1813, leaving Philip Jr and orphan at age 10. He moved in with Angelica Schuyler. Alexander never duled Burr because he couldn't stand to duel the father of the women his son loved.

Peggy Schuyler Marquis de Lafayette died in 1801. Her and Lafayette had 5 children. The death of his wife took a large toll on him. He stayed with Alexander for a while while the kids stayed with Theodosia. After two months he finally came back to his kids, but was never the same. Modern doctors believe he was clinically depressed. In 1803 he Married Abi Lionheart. They had 3 children.  

After the death of her brother, Angie moved to Albany with her aunt Angelica. She never married, but adopted a child named James Hamilton.

In 1802 Maria and Alexander had a son named John Hamilton.

Susan Hamilton died of smallpoxs at the age of 16. The year was 1809. She had never met her biological mother and met her biological father when she was young, not having many memories of him. It was only confirmed that her father was George Washington in 2012 due to DNA anylsis. No one knows what happened to Audette. Some say she went back to France and was killed. Some say she died of starvation from being homeless. Some say she changed her name and became a nun, either way historians are still trying to figure out what happened to her. 

In 1808 Alexander and Maria had a daughter named Peggy Hamilton. 

 Holly Hamilton married Thomas Jefferson in 1809 at the end of his presidency. Alexander was of course pissed that his daughter eloped with Thomas Jefferson and challanged Jefferson to a duel when his presidency was over. Jefferson's gun misfired and Alexander shot Thomas in foot. That's why he could been seen with a limp. Alexander did forgive Holly in the end when he realized she was truly in love They had two children, Maria Jefferson and Thomas Jefferson JR. They got a divorce in 1811 when she found out he was sleeping with one of his slaves. Holly was nice enough not to tell the press this and just said that Jefferson's daughter from his previous marriage, Martha had been abusing her, which was true. She also said that the love was fading away and she couldn't deal with him anymore, which was also true. She bought a small house in Harlem and raised her two children. Alexander was pissed at this. He almost challanged Thomas to another duel, but luckily Maria stopped him. 

On August 23rd 1809 Maria and Alexander had a child named Caroline. 

Laurence Hamilton wrote many books including ones about his mother, Maria Lewis Reynolds Hamilton. He married a women named Samantha Good in 1810 at the age of 19. They were madly in love and had 9 children. 

On September 3rd 1813 Maria gave birth to Maria Hamilton JR. 

On Febuary 24th 1813 at the age of 56, Alexander Hamilton died of he deadly case of phenomena. His last words were "I care for you my dearest Maria, do not waste your time. I'll see you on the other side. Best of wives and best of women." His death took a large toll on Maria. Maria JR was only 6 months old, Caroline was 4, Peggy was 5, John was 11, and Alexander JR was 18, and both Laurence and Holly were 20. 

The next day Alexander JR caught Maria attempting to commit suicide. He stopped her, luckily. Maria went on to tell her husbands story. She interviewed every soilder who fought by his side. She wrote an autobiography about her life and is a New York Times best seller to this day. She read everything he wrote and was devoted to him. She died on March 25th 1828 at the age of 59 surronded by family. Her last words were, "I get to see him again, it's only a matter of time." She was talking about Alexander. 

Alexander Hamilton JR became a lawyer just like his father. He had one child with a women named Grace Smith who was named Alexander Hamilton III. She died in childbirth. 

John became a congressman and fought for the abolishment of slavery. He met with President Lincon before he died. John died in 1870 at the age of 68. He luckily lived to see the abolishment of slavery. 

Peggy moved to Paris and lived with a women named Mary Grace. It is agreed upon that they were dating. 

Caroline, much like her brother Laurence became a writer, but one of fiction. Some thought she was insane for her strange and creative ideas. Many wanted to put her to be put in a mental hospital. Luckily John and Maria senior fought for this not to happen. She became one of the world's first and best fiction writers. Her and her brother John were very close. She married once in 1825 she married a man named David Odom. They had one child, Cassiopia. David died in 1827 in a duel with a man who wanted Caroline to go into a mental hospital. In 1876 she died of phenomena just like her father. 

Finally Maria JR became a nurse. She helped everyone and anyone in need of care. She was hired by Lincon himself to be a doctor during the Civil War. Sadly during the civil war she was captured and killed. She was only 49. 

A/n Oh my god thank you so much to everyone who has read this book. I wanna give a few shout outs to @DatKitKat and @sunnie-bunnie there may be a sequel if y'all really want it. I do have a Grofflin story if y'all wanna check that out. So thank you so much. If you wanna sequel tell me. I hope I wrapped up this story in a good way. So thank you everyone. 

---Elegant Panda Ninja