Chapter 2~The Crystal

Deep within the underground base other friends of sonic's were there,the door opened up and tails entered.

Knuckles : "Yo tails how is it out there?"

Tails : "It is very bad everything is destroyed and in ruins"

A pink hedgehog wearing a red dress,red boots and a red hair band looked at sonic.

Amy : "Is there anything we can do to make sonic alot better?"

Tails : "The chaos emeralds could help but where are we going to get enough energy to revive them"

Everyone began to think until a voice spoke.

Eggman : "What if we use the other chaos emeralds from the other world"

Silver : "Eggman!?"

Everyone was surprised but not tails,he walked over and looked at the others.

Tails : "I contacted eggman to come and help us you see if we can work together then we can help sonic"

Eggman agreed but everyone was sceptical,until a portal opened up the other tails appeared from it with the other sonic also Dr Robotnik.

Tails : "Hey isn't that?"

Dr Robotnik : "Yes it is your past self and sonic as well i can already see that metal sonic has caused chaos in this world like ours"

Other Tails : "To stop the two metal sonic's we need the two sonic's also the chaos emeralds but unfortunaly metal sonic absorbed the chaos emeralds in his body to make him very powerful"

Rouge : "Then we must find another source of energy..but where.."

Cream : "The Master Emerald!"

Called out a cute voice in which it was a bunny wearing a cute dress and shoes,with her was a chao.

Blaze : "That could work but remember the master emerald is under heavy guard in the fortress and is being used for its energy"

Eggman : "One thing we can do is get another source of energy"

Eggman began to explain,everyone listened and nodded as they headed off to look for the chaos emeralds while being careful.

Celia : "So i will see you at the summer festival?"

Sarah : "Yeah i will be there for sure hehehehe oh i got to go my little brother's are fighting again"

Celia : "Hehehehe okay and say hi to them for me and i will see you this weekend at the festival bye"

Sarah : "Bye!"

I hung up the phone and then placed it into my bag,then proceeded home as i looked up at the sky the sun was shining brightly the weather felt so great and warm.

Celia : "What a nice weather today"

I smiled happily but then something fell from the sky and landed heavily into the ground by the lake.

Celia : "W..what was that?"

I hurried towards the lake,as i arrived i could see a small crater and a crystal.

Slowly i kneeled down and picked it up the crystal was warm but then all of a sudden everything around me stopped.

??? : "Please..save..Them.."

After hearing the voice the crystal shined brightly,then surrounded me and everything went black.

??? : "Sonic....please wake up....." 

??? : "Sonic...."

??? : "Come on man wake up we need you"

I could hear voices they sound very sad,looking around i could see nothing but this white blank space.

Celia : "H..hello anyone there"

??? : "HELP US.....!!!!"

Then everything went white,once i opened my eyes i noticed that the sky was so different slowly sitting up i looked around my surroundings wondering where i was.

To be continued.