25.0

Val's POV
The season ended last week and Hayley and Antonio won. Today is the day me and Jenna and Ava and Olivia are moving to New Jersey. We found a house and had everything shipped out there last week. My parents set up the girls nursery and put everything away for us. Last night we said goodbye to everyone out here. Saying goodbye to Parker, Riley and Hazel was really hard. These girls have gone through so much loss in there first year of life. Losing both parents and then being separated but still being together almost everyday and now moving away from there sisters. I walked out to the living room where Jenna had the girls on the floor playing. I said "ready to go?" She looked at me and said "I think so." We picked both girls up and when we walked out Jenna said "we'll be back in there months." I took her hand and said "let's go." We put the girls in the car and drove to the airport. We got through security and check in and then when we were sitting on the plane waiting for take off the girls both started screaming there heads off. Jenna looked at me and said "let's start our new adventure."
Jenna's POV
Sitting in the car on the way to the airport I put a picture of the babies on instagram. They were all laying on the floor in the apartment. I used the caption "today's a very bitter sweet day. 15 months ago these girls came into this world very early. 8 months ago these girls lost both parents in a tragic accident. In there short life these girls have been through so much together. More than any 15 month old should have to deal with. Today Val, Ava, Olivia and I are moving to New Jersey to help at the dance studios. Saying goodbye to Parker, Riley and Hazel was so hard. But it's not a goodbye it's a see ya in three months. We love these babies more than anything and know that Sharna and Artem are watching down on them and are so happy that they're doing so good💕. See ya in three months LA."

"