Psychotic | 6

"You make my world much more bright when you're sitting here next to me

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"You make my world much more bright when you're sitting here next to me."

...

Stokeley

I saw Trippie come down the stairs, his hands slightly trembling. I started to laugh a bit. "Fuck is wrong witchu'?"

"That fuckin' weird ass kid. Maz or some shit. That nigga did some shit to me when he locked me in Jah's room." He said all wide-eyed.

I snickered. "I'm sure it couldn't have been all that bad, unless you just being extra. What he do anyway?"

...

Trippie

I stormed into Jah's room, seeing Marius typing away at his phone or something. He looked up and me and winked. "Hey papi."

"Don't you fuckin' call me that you dumbass fag." I glared at him, walking over to him. He stood up from Jah's bed and put his hands behind his back, looking up at me innocently.

"I don't know why yo' ass gotta be so weird, but-" I was cut off when he kissed my lips quickly, leaving me stunned when he pulled away.

He skipped over to the door and locked it, standing in front of it. "I'm not weird, you're just not used to me. Now what do you want?"

I grabbed him by his shirt and shoved him up against the door. "Don't you ever fuckin' kiss me like that again, you heard?"

He shrugged and grabbed my face. "I hope you know that you don't scare me."

I wrapped my hand around his neck, contemplating on choking him to death, but instead he screamed out, "Aughh yes daddy, choke me harder!"

I dropped him quickly, watching him giggle on the ground. "Stop fuckin' laughing while I'm talking!"

"I mean, it's your fault you're not talking." He stood up from the ground and walked over to me as I pushed him back.

"You can talk now, you're just choosing to be physical with me. It's cool though, I like when you're rough on me." He winked, making me grab his neck again, and start choking him for real this time.

His freaky ass kept laughing though. Screaming out, "fuck me, daddy! beat my ass papi!"

He ended up making us fall. Luckily I was on top so killing him would be easier. Instead, he wrapped his legs around my waist along with his arms going around my neck and pulling me down for another short kiss.

I tried to pull myself away, but he held me down tight as hell. I felt my dick press up against ass, which made me fuckin' toss his ass across the room. Nope. My dick ain't bouta get hard from another mans ass.

I quickly got up, running out the room ignoring the fact that Marius was still calling out to me from Jah's room.

...

Back to Stokeley's POV

The whole time he was talking, I was cackling. "Like, how you let a tiny ass nigga like Maz mess with you like that?"

"Shutcho' goofy ass up. You let my brother get to you and all that nigga said was ya' name. How you get fucked up from hearing a lil gay nigga say ya' name?" Trippie mugged me, making me laugh harder.

"At least I didn't kiss him. Twice," I started wheezing. This nigga face had me rolling.

Soon, Jahseh came downstairs and walked past me, going to the kitchen, not before winking at me while licking his lips. He's really about to get his ass beat.

I watched as he took some strawberries out of the fridge, then purposefully dropped them. "Oh jeez, looks like I'll have to bend down to get these."

He looked me dead in my eyes while fixing his grey joggers, and bent over to pick up them up. He was being real slow with that shit too. I can't lie, for a boy, he's oddly thick. Like, his ass is huge, and it matches perfect with his thighs. No homo though.

"Jahseh, stop being a hoe and pick the damn grapes up." Trippie said, not looking up from his phone.

"They're strawberries, idiot, and don't kill my vibe." He said, shaking his ass a bit before picking up the last strawberry.

I furrowed my eyebrows, wondering why I was still watching. "I-Imma come back tomorrow..."

I dapped Trippie up before walking out the house. I'm avoiding that nigga Jahseh at all costs now. I looked down to fix the lace of my sneaker when I saw that I was on hard.

It couldn't be from staring at Jahseh. I'm a straight nigga, can't nobody change that.

...

Namaste 💜
Y'all like that chapter?
If there's mistakes, my fault,
I'm too tired to reread.

Psychotic || BXBजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें