lannan does his intro before getting to the the actual video. "so guys, i have some news." he says with a serious face. "i'm sorry ladies, but, lazarbeam is off the market." he says, looking at the camera.

"yes, i have a girlfriend. shocker, i know." he says making me laugh. "so what do you do when you have a girlfriend? make her play fortnite." he says before i went and sat on his lap again.

"okay what skin do you want?" he asks letting me look through them. "can't i just okay with lachlan, or muselk, i'll even take joogie!" i say making him laugh. "i'll take the nutcracker he's creepy, so no one will kill me." i say choosing it.

i then press 50v50. "let me start off easy it's my first time." i say, when he goes to protest. he quickly teaches me the controls on spawn island. "okay, i got it." i say. i was then teleported to the bus. "who's birthday is it?" i asked, confused.

"fortnites." he says with a laugh. "where should i land?" i say looking at the map. "i'll go to tilted!" i say not realizing it was on the enemy's side. "your friends have white markers on their head, bad guys don't." he says making me nod.

i landed at an apartment and got the guns lannan said we're good. "there's a guy right there!" lannan says pointing to the screen. "what do i do?" i said panicking. "shoot him." lannan says. i freak out and just spam the shooting button. i got the guy but he was still crawling.

"babe, you have to shoot him till he's dead." he says making me laugh. "oh yeah, duh." i say before shooting him again. then more people started coming. "lannan help me!" i said, running away. he was laughing really hard at me.

"stop laughing!" i say with a laugh. he quickly places his hands over mine and builds a little fort to distract them so i can run. i still ended up dying.

i played a couple more rounds and only got a few kills. "now a solo rou-," lannan starts. "and that's the end of the video! make sure to like and subscribe and yeah bye!" i say turning off the camera before lannan could do anything. "it was about to get fun." he says, hugging my waist.

"well i have to go furniture shopping with nina." i say getting off him. "okay lets go." he says getting up. "lannan, we've been hanging out all day of today and yesterday. just stay here." i say with a laugh. "so you're sick of me?" he asks.

"no lannan. of course not. just think we should go do stuff without being together all the time." i say with a shrug. "yeah whatever." he says, before grabbing his keys and walking out of the house. i decide to not worry and go to my house. i change into a more casual outfit and text nina that i'm ready.

she texts me that she's outside. i grab my camera and make my way out. "hey girl!" she says making me giggle. "hey!" i say hopping into the car. "how's lannan?" she asks with a wink. "i don't know right now." i say before catching her up.

"wait have you guys..?" she asked, parking into the parking lot. "have we what?" i ask while getting out. "you know.. had sex?" she says making me choke on my saliva. "um.." i say, biting my lip. "y/n!" she gasps.

i blush and look down. "wow get some." she says making us laugh. "hey guys! so i'm currently buying some decorations for my room! we chose some fairy lights, a nightstand, a polaroid for cute pictures and some yellow curtains." i'll have like a time lapse of us setting it up in the room." i say before turning it off.

when we got back it was around noon. i set up my camera and recorded us putting everything together. "okay guys so we're done! it looks more homey and yeah. so now we're going to watch a movie." i say showing nina putting a dvd in the dvd player. "so yeah. i don't think we're going to do anything else. i just shot a video with lannan for his channel today so it was just a super chill day. there's not much else to it." i say with a laugh before turning it off.

i chose spider-man homecoming to stare at tom holland. halfway through the movie ian walked in. "hey y/n how's your boyfriend?" he asks making me roll my eyes. "last time i saw him he was totally shit faced at the bar." he says making me look at nina. we grabbed our bags and rushed to the bar.

we went inside and instantly found lannan. he was surrounded by girls batting their eyes at them. he was telling them about one of his fortnite wins. "y-you guys are p-pretty." he hiccuped. "lannan!" i say making him look at me.

"look it's my girlfriend! h-hi y/n!" he says with a silly grin on his face. i grabbed his arm and pulled him out of the bar. "lannan what are you doing?!" i say with a frown. "making friends." he says before laughing. "not here. let's get you home." i say reaching out to grab his arm.

"i don't want to. i'm having fun." he giggles. i felt shocked, then sad, then just mad. "fine." i say before storming into the car. nina just drives us home in silence. once we got home i stomped upstairs and face planted into my bed.

——————
word count-1647 words