STYLE (lemon)

(They are in highschool) 3 person pov's

Kyle was really confused on his sexuality. He couldn't tell if he was straight, bisexual, or straight. 

He was walking to school when he saw Stan. "Hey stan" yelled Kyle as he ran across the street "Hey dude" Stan said. Kyle felt this warm feeling when he was around Stan but never thought anything of it.They talk for a little before they got to school. Stan waved good bye and it made Kyle sad seeing him leave. 

In 6th period Kyle was think of stan and his pretty face and amazing eye. 'Wait am I gay' he thought. The more he thought of Stan the more he could feel his pant getting tighter. He look down to see a tent where his cock was 'fuck I'm hard' Kyle yelled in his mind. The bell rang and Kyle grabbed a book to cover up him being hard. It was an early dismissal so Kyle started to walk home and Stan runs up next to him "hey dude" "hey man" Kyle said holding the book near his groin. "Have you ever be confusing you sexuality" Kyle said trying to act normal "why are you" Stan looks downat Kyle "No a friend wanted me to ask you but they were to shy" "well to honest ever seens Wendy broke up with me I have been thinking about it " Stan looks off. Kyle didnt know about Wendy and Stan breaking up. They talked for a bit and were finally home.

(Next day at 4th period)

Kyle was in the hall way, Stan grabbed Kyle arm "Kyle I need you" "Why?" "Just come with me" Stan pleaded. Kyle finally went with Stan to the bathroom "what are we doing h-" he was cut off went Stan pushing him to the wall and slammed their lips together. Kyle didn't protest, Stan pulled away Kyle saw the lust in his eye. Stan looked down at Kyle groin "hard are we" Stan whisper in his ear. Stan hit his groin with Kyle, Kyle let out a soft moan. Stan started to kiss and lick his neck "stan no n-not... h-here" Kyle spouted out as Stan found the sweet spot. "I will make the whole school hear us" Stan said still sucking his sweet spot. Kyle continued to moan softly. "Get on your knees" Kyle did as he commanded. Stan unzipped his pant and pulled down his underwear and pants. Kyle blushed 'oh god is this really going to happen in a school bathroom' Kyle thought before Stan commanded "suck on it". Kyle stared at it for a little and finally lick the tip of it. When kyle was ready he but the whole thing in his mouth. "Ah fuck" Stan said as Kyle started to suck it. Stan start to buck his hips cause Stan dick to hit the back of kyle throat occasionally causeing his to choke sometime. Stan pull kyle off by his hair "get up" stan demands. Kyle does so and Stan slowly unzips him pants and takes his pants and underwear off "turn around" Kyle did so "what are you doing" "getting you ready" Stan said sucking on 2 fingers. "Are you ready" Stan asked, Kyle nod and Stan put 2 fingers in kyle. Kyle cried in pain and pleasure "do you want me to take them out" Stan said worry of hurting Kyle more "N-no no just...w-wait till I t-tell you to p-put more...in" Kyle said. Stan waited as Kyle adjusted then he nodded letting Stan know to put the other finger in. Stan did so and started going in and out, Kyle cried of pleasure and pain. Stan went slow at first "F-faster Stan" Kyle moaned out, so stan went faster.  After a while stan took out his fingers and turned Kyle around kissing him, Stan bit Kyle lip opening his mouth. Stan put his tougne in his mouth. When Stan stop, Kyle started taking off his shirt. Stan pushed against the wall, Kyle but his legs around Stan waist and his hand around Stan neck, "are you ready" Stan asked guiding his dick to Kyle enters "Yeah". Stan pushed it in Kyle and Kyle cried for pain mostly. "Do you want to stop" Stan asked "NO just m-move" Stan did so but really fast "ah so tight" stan said pull out and pushing back in fast. Kyle ever felt so heavenly and just then Stan hit a spot "h-hit the-ere ag-gain " Stan did so and kyle moaned. Kyle clawed his nail in stan shirt and with one hand Stan started to pump up Kyle's dick. Stan pick up speed and with every pump of Kyle's dick made Kyle even closer. "S-s-tan im im g-going t-to cummm~" Kyle moaned out "than do it for me"  and Kyle did so. Kyle seed went everywhere but Stan was not done he kept going and picking up speed and doing it harder. 

Stan wanted to hit his own climax. Kyle bounced to match every thrust. Stan wanted to make sure he could not walk in the morning. Over and over Stan went in and out of Kyle. "S-stan your go-going to b-b-break m-me~" Kyle moaned out. His body was shaking and started to hurt. Finally Stan released his seed in Kyle and slow took his cock out of him.

He helped Kyle get his clothes on "are you okay" Stan asked helping him get up "yeah but I can't feel my legs but that was amazing" "im glad boyfriend" and they whent home early.