18

Lena's pov.

"Miss Smith." The doctor said coming into my room. I looked up at him before he continued.

"Where is Harry?" He asked.

"I'm here. I'm here." Harry answered coming into the room. He sat next to me on the hospital bed and kissed my cheek.

"We need to talk about Alison." He said.

I nodded, the lump in my throat getting bigger.

"There's no easy way to say this..."

"Get to the point." Harry said.

"She's dying."

I felt myself crumble. The one piece of me, the one thing that I cared about most, was dying. My daughter was dying, and it was all my fault.

Harry's strong arms wrapped around me and i buried my head in his chest.

"Isn't there something you can do?" Harry asked.

"We've tried everything. I'm sorry."

"What do we do know?" He asked.

The doctor sighed and i lifted my head.

"There's no reason to keep her holding on by a thread. With no improvement the only option we have is to pull the plug."

I felt my body get weaker at his words.

"You want me to kill my own baby?" I asked.

"Lena, she's suffering. I think it would be best." Harry said. I noticed the tear streaks down his face and i cried harder,

"Okay." I said.

"Alright then. I'll get everything ready."

The doctor left the room and Harry pulled me up.

We walked hand in hand down the halls. Neither of us spoke thw whole way.

We got to the doors and i looked at Harry.

"She'll be alright."

I nodded and we walked through the doors.

We were in this together.

Sorry for the short chapter! The next one will be longer! Only a few parts left!