Fuck Your Chicken Strips

(So, this story takes place their second year of U.A. So, everyone is about 16 or 17 depending on their birthdays.)

Sayuri's POV:

"You can't be serious. You're joking, right?" My best friend laughed at me as she shoveled food into her mouth.

"No, and don't be so loud about it. It's really embarrassing." I mumbled as I just stared down at the food on my plate.

"Come on, you're sixteen and you've never had a boyfriend?" Mina scoffed.

"At least I don't have a different boyfriend every other week." I grumbled.

She brushed off my comment and continued interrogating me. "Have you ever kissed a boy, or a girl? Anyone?"

"No, the only people I've ever kissed are my dads. Plus, it was only like those goodnight kisses on the cheek." I whispered, what is someone were to overhear us?

"Have you even held hands before?" She asked, almost exhausted by her own efforts.

"Not romantically." I answered, still not looking up from the tray.

"You're hopeless, Sayuri. What are you gonna do when you finally do get a boyfriend, huh?" She asked, her yellowish eyes boring into my own gray ones.

"I don't know, maybe I'm just a lost cause and should just give up on boys completely." I sighed, throwing my head back in annoyance.

"Well, maybe you need a teacher." She said, an odd tone seeping into her voice.

"A teacher in the ways of intimacy? No thanks, I think I'll pass on that one." I rolled my eyes.

"You, my friend, don't have a choice anymore. Plus, I know exactly the person to help you out. I'm sure he's had plenty of girlfriends before." She smirked at me.

"So, you don't actually know if he's had a girlfriend before? What if he hasn't? How is he supposed to teach me then?" I questioned, I was just trying to find any excuse not to actually go through with this.

"I guess, we'll just have to ask him and see." She said, she was right. I didn't seem to have a choice in the matter.

"Who did you have in mind?" I couldn't pinpoint a single person that I'd get to help my friend out in a situation like this. Unless, I chose their crush. But, I haven't told Mina about that yet. She has no idea who I'm crushing on right now.

"DENKI! KAMINARI! OVER HERE! HEY, DENKI!" She shouted while waving her hands around.

Or maybe she has a little bit of an idea.

She got the blond's attention and he made his way over to the table, a huge smile plastered on his face and his charger in his hand.

"What's up, Mina?" He asked as he sat his tray down next to mine and sat down with us.

"My friend here has a bit of a boy problem." She explained.

Mina, please shut up!

"Continue." He nodded.

Please don't.

"Well,  you see, my dear friend has never had a boyfriend. Therefore, she has never kissed, never gone on a date, or anything like that. She's like a freaking nun, my dude."

"I don't see how I could help her out." He said, as he glanced over at my flushed face.

"See, I've heard rumors that you've had quite a few girlfriends and excel in the areas where she is inept. I want you to tutor her in the ways of romance and such." She said excitedly.

I hid my head in my hands as I felt my face heat up even more. She had actually freaking done it. Why, Mina? Why me of all people? Why him?

"So, you want me to teach her how to kiss and stuff? Is that what your saying?" I peeked through a gap in my fingers to see that he was smirking, but he had a light blush sprinkled across his cheeks.

"Yes, you have to teach her. I don't know who else could possible be more qualified for the job." She said as she gave him the best puppy dog eyes that she could muster.

You're making this seem really desperate.

"Sure, I'll tutor your friend here." He sat his phone in front of me on the table. "Just put your number in and we'll talk about when and where, later."

I pulled my hands away from my face as I picked up the phone. I hurriedly typed in my name and handed the phone back.

"I guess I'll see you pretty ladies later. Bye Mina, goodbye Sayuri." He waved as he headed over to his normal table.

I wanted to disappear, or at the very least become invisible like Tooru. I ran my hands through my hair. That was quite possibly the most awkward and humiliating five minutes of my life.

"See, I told you I'd find you a teacher." She smiled.

"Why did it have to be Denki?" I whisper shouted at her.

"I mean why not?" She asked as she twirled a strand of hair around her finger.

"Because, Mina, Denki is my crush. There's no way I'm going to be able to go through with this. I'm going to get nervous amd do something embarassing." I whined.

"I'm sure he won't tell anyone if you do something embarrassing. He's not an asshole like Katsuki." She laid a pink hand on top of my pale one.

"I guess your right." I mumbled.

(Alright, let me know what you guys think of this story! I've read a few books with a similar plot line and they've been quite good. I hope you enjoyed and the next part will be out soon!)