Chapter 12 - The Mall

Start from the beginning

"We are?" She questions.

"Yup. Bye guys." I say, closing the computer.

"Where are we-" I interrupt her by smashing my lips up against hers. It was a slow, and passionate kiss.

"Gosh, I love you, Millie Brown." I say.

"I love you more."

"Hmmmm...Not possible." I smile, going back in to kiss her.

"So where are we going?" She asks.

"You'll find out." I say, pulling her out the door

"AGH FINN! I have to get my bag!" She laughs.

"Right." I say, letting her go. She comes out with her purse and grabs hold of my hand, lacing our fingers together. She smiles at me with her beautiful chocolate brown eyes. We make it to the elevator and it opens up to show a tall-ish figure staring at us and down to our hands.

"Hey, Mills. Who's this?" He says.

"Please, no. This can't be happening." She says quietly, going to hide behind my shoulder.

"Is this your boyfriend? You sure move on fast."

"It's been like a year." She speaks up.

"Not long enough." He says, grabbing her by the wrist, pulling her into the elevator.

"FINN HEL-" She says, being cut off by the doors closing on her and Jacob. How am I such a bad boyfriend to let that happen to her. He literally almost did something to her yesterday, who knows what he can do now?

Millie's POV

"STOP STOP STOP THIS ISN'T HAPPENING!" I scream.

"Oh, it's happening honey." Jacob says, inching closer and closer to my face.

"STOP NOW! I'M CALLING THE POLICE!" I yell.

"Oh yeah, because little innocent Millie totally has the courage to do that." He says, beginning to kiss my neck.

"I can't believe I ever loved you." I confess, slapping his face. Hard.

"Oh... Maybe because I kiss better than any guy does. Especially that Finn dude. I bet you guys haven't gone any further then just kissing." He says, rolling his eyes.

"You know what? You're right. We haven't gone any farther!" I say. He scoffs. "You know why?"

"Because he's a damn loser." Jacob whispers under his breath.

"No! Because he actually has respect! A quality you VERY MUCH lack. Love isn't always loving someone for their body or their looks you know. Love is respect, and obviously you can't see that. I never felt respected when I was dating you. Never." I say. Wow. I just said all of that.

"Respect is for losers. You have to get the most out of life, and if I do that by hitting up every girl in Ohio and now Atlanta, then so be it."

"And that's exactly why I broke up with you! You don't even care for anyone!" I yell, hitting the 1st floor button.

"You can't tell me that you don't miss the good ol' days. Like when we used to do this." He says, coming up to my face and kissing me. I didn't kiss him back.

"Oh I definitely can tell you that I very much don't miss those days." I confess. "Oh yeah, and by the way, when you click the fire button, you get locked in here until the fire department comes."

"So? What does that have to do with me?" Jacob asks.

"This." I push the button as soon as the door opens, locking him inside

"Millie! I have a date in 2 minutes!" I hear from the elevator.

"Really? Or were you just gonna blow the girl off 1000 times and then abuse her? Oh wait! That's me!" I yell.

"Millie! Are you ok!?" Finn asks, running up to me from the front desk.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I totally told him off. Why were you at the front desk?" I ask.

"Oh... Nothing."

"Thank you for telling us, Mr. Wolfhard. Mr. Sartorious will be expelled immediately." The principal says.

"You told!?" I yell.

"Not all of it! I'm sorry ok? I just didn't want to risk my girlfriend, who I love to the bottom of my heart, getting hurt." Finn says.

"I'm sorry. You're right. I love you." I say, resting my head on his arm.

-

"Okay, why are we at the mall?" I ask.

"Well... You told me you love to go Christmas decorations, and since we are on Christmas break, I thought we could get some stuff to decorate the dorm with." He tells me.

A super wide smile comes across my face. "YES!" I squeal, dragging him to the Christmas section. "WE SHOULD GET A TINY TREE! THAT WOULD BE SO CUTE!" I say, causing him to laugh.

"Whatever you want." He says, smiling.

"OOO WHAT ABOUT THAT PRETTY GARLAND STUFF! OO AND THOSE CUTE LITTLE REINDEER!" I say, way too excitedly. "Sorry, I'm getting a bit carried away."

"No, it's totally fine!" Finn says, picking up a little stuffed moose. "Do ya want this?"

"THAT IS SO CUTE!" I squeal, picking up the moose and hugging it.

-

"OO AND THE MINI TREE CAN GO RIGHT HERE!" I say, pointing to a corner in the living room.

"Okay." Finn says, smiling. "What about moose?"

"Clyde. Let's name him Clyde. And we can put him on the nightstand." I say, grabbing the moose and putting him in the center of the nightstand. "We can have a candle in each room so it can smell super christmasy in here." I say, smiling.

"Done!" Finn smiles.

"It looks great!"

"Ahh Christmas." He grins.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay, so like fluff chapter mixed with suspense? Idk but I liked writing the happy part.