one

"Okay, are you ready?" Peter asked, holding up the remote.

"Yeah," I said, sitting next to him with a tub of popcorn.

"I'm so happy you agreed to do this with me. Ned didn't want to," Peter said, taking a handful of popcorn.

Peter and I have been best friends ever since we were six, and now we were having a Star Wars marathon at my house.

"How come?" I asked, watching the first Star Wars play on the screen.

"I've done this like, seven times already. He's tired of it. I don't think I ever could be," he said, not taking his eyes off the screen. I chuckled and paid attention to the movie.

Once the movie was over, I was already tired. Since Peter and I have been best friends for a long time, he was allowed to sleep over. It was Friday, and the plan was to watch movies all night.

"Pete, I'm tired," I said, yawning.

"How are you tired? That movie was so action packed!" He exclaimed.

"Well yeah, but I haven't slept in, like, thirty hours," I said, eating a piece of popcorn.

"What? Why?" Peter asked, looking at me.

"I had to pull an all nighter last night to study for the chemistry exam," I said.

"(Y/n)! That's unhealthy! You need to sleep," he said. I smiled. It was cute that he cared so much about me.

Oh, and another thing: I've been in love with Peter since I was twelve. We're now sixteen.

"Exactly my point. You can finish, I'll be asleep," I said, patting his shoulder. I got up and walked into the bathroom.

"I can go to sleep too. Tomorrow is Saturday, so we can finish the movies then," Peter said, sitting on the ground next to me. I opened a drawer and pulled out a pack of makeup wipes, and gently took off my makeup.

"Good call. Do you want the top or bottom bunk?" I asked. Peter looked at the ground, deep in thought.

"Top. I like it up there," he said after about thirty seconds.

"Good call," I said, tossing the dirty makeup wipe into the garbage can.

"Leave. I need to change into my pajamas," I said jokingly. Peter crawled out of the bathroom, and I closed the door.

I quickly changed into my fuzzy pants and an old t-shirt, and then walked out. I saw Peter taking the Star Wars disc out of the DVD player and putting it in the disc case.

He was already changed. He had on Hello Kitty pajama pants and a Midtown t-shirt on. I quickly put my (h/l) hair in a bun, and laid on the bottom bunk.

I burrowed myself under the pile of three blankets, and closed my eyes. I heard Peter chuckle, and climb onto the top bunk.

"(Y/n)?" He asked.

"Hm?" I hummed from under the pile.

"Goodnight," he said softly. I smiled under the pile of blankets.

"Goodnight, Peter," I said. I felt the bed shake slightly as he turned onto his side.

(Morning)

I woke up with a yawn, and sat up. I saw Peter sitting in the middle of my floor, reading one of my comic books.

"Finally! You're up!" Peter said, jokingly. I noticed that he was already dressed, but his hair was still messy. He looked cute.

"What time is it?" I asked, rubbing my eyes.