Zane then turned to face us smirked, holding up his vlogging camera, "How often do you guys come here together?" he teased us, making David and I laugh awkwardly at him and everyone starring at us, "I want an answer baby," he joked once again, zooming on our faces. 

"How do you come here Zane?" I questioned, looking over at him and his camera, he then gave me a weird look, waiting for me to continue, "Alone bitch. That's how," he snapped back, taking a sip of my water. 

"You know what-" he cut himself off by shutting off his camera and turning back to the salad and breadsticks on the table. I couldn't help but chuckle a little bit at myself, before patting his lap to reassure that he knew it was playful banter. Zane then slapped my hand away and sucked on his teeth in a jokingly manner. 

"Anyways, Scotty," I started, hoping he heard me enough to grab his attention, "You and Kristen are moving out of the house? That's upsetting," I frowned to which the two of them nodded along, agreeing with me. 

"It's sad, but not at the same time," Kristen sighed, looking over at me, "It's sad because we've lived with the guys for so long and you get used to that, but it's exciting at the same time for Scotty and I to go and be on our own for a while," she explained to which I agreed with her, only imagining how Scotty must feel leaving Toddy behind. 

"Alright, enough with the adult conversations, I need some dick jokes," Jason joked and we all laughed, I soon feeling Dave's hand rest on my thigh. I felt my body jolt a little because of how cold his hand was, sadly Trish had noticed it. 

"You okay girl?" she questioned, a small blush growing onto my face. I then felt David's hand move up and his grip tighten. I sighed and nodded my head to Trish. 

"I think I'm under a vent or something, I got a cold chill," I played off, hoping she would just leave it at that. Thankfully, she did and just turned back to Jason and her previous conversation. I then turned to David who wore a smirk on his face, "I'm gonna hurt you," I whispered to him to which he just shrugged his shoulders and pulled out his cell phone, scrolling through emails and text messages. Soon after, the waiter came over with our food and I swore everyone's eyes lit up like a Christmas tree once the food was spotted. 

He began to hand out everyone's plates, them digging in when they finally got their dishes. I smiled and grabbed my fork, digging in alongside everyone else. Silence soon filled the reserved table, everyone very content with their food and the presence in the room. I didn't end up eating that much, giving the rest of my food to the table, telling anyone who wanted it to take it. Toddy and Jason ended up splitting it, David tapping my arm to grab my attention. 

"You wanna head out?" he questioned me, to which I shrug my shoulders, "I have to edit and stuff, you don't mind leaving? I'm sure someone can give you a ride," he explained and pulled out his wallet. I told him I'm fine leaving now, to which he nodded his head and put forty dollars on the table. I grabbed one of the twenties, throwing it back to him and laying down my own twenty. Dave then rolled his eyes and grabbed his stuff, the two of us saying goodbye to everyone. I gave Mariah and Kristen a hug, not being able to sneak over to Trish in time to give her one as well. I smiled and followed David out to his car, feeling his arm wrapped around my waist and guiding me to his car. 

"Do you really have to edit?" I asked him as he got in and started the car, he sighed and nodded his head with a frown, "You're a very busy man," he chuckled and fixed his hat on his head. I then looked over at him and pulled off the hat, dropping it into my lap. 

"And that was because?" he trailed off, a confused look on his face. I then looked back at him, twirling a few ends of his hair between my fingers, earning another look from him.

"I like your hair, and you always have a hat on so I never get to play with it," I explained, earning a smile from him as he pulled up to the house, the two of us getting out of the car. I then walked tiredly over to him, throwing my arms around his shoulders, and burrowing my hear into his neck. I felt him laugh as he wrapped his arms around me, lifting me up as best he could, signaling me to wrap my legs around his waist. I did so and felt my body being thrown on his bed a few moments later. 

"Do you possibly have anything I could change into Dave?" I asked him drowsily,  a chuckle leaving his lips as he realized how tired I actually was. 

"Yeah, I'm sure I do," he mumbled and walked over to his dresser, pulling out a t-shirt for me, "You do realize you probably have your own clothes here?" he questioned, I then nodding right away. 

"Your clothes are better though," I explained and took off my shirt, replacing it with his. I then stood up from his bed and took off my skirt, throwing my clothes into his laundry basket. Kneeling up onto his bed, I watched him grab his laptop from the nightstand and start to walk out of the room. I then held my arms out, grabbing his attention, "Where do you think you're going?" I asked him, leaving him surprisingly shocked. 

"To edit?" he responded to me more like a question. 

"I want you to lay down with me, edit here!" I called back to him, making him roll his eyes and climb back over to the bed, throwing on a pair of basketball shorts, leaving on the shirt he had already. I then laid on the other side of the bed, climbing underneath the blankets. Dave then climbed into bed, waiting for his computer to load up. Looking at the time, I realized it was almost midnight and David didn't need to post until the following night. 

"Why don't you just edit in the morning and actually enjoy my company?" he didn't even respond really, it was more of a shrug, "Tough crowd." I mumbled and sat up, throwing one leg over his lap, facing him. He then looked at me confused and held his hands back from his lap, where I was currently sitting. 

"Can I help you?" he joked, making me laugh. I smiled and leaned down, laying my head in his chest. I then felt his arms wrap around me, his phone digging into my back, "Can I tell you something?" he asked me, putting his phone on the bed beside him. I nodded my head and sat up, now looking at him, "I really just need you to remind me to tell you how amazing you are, because I feel like I'm not gonna do it enough," he joked to which I blushed and grabbed his chin, pressing my lips to his with a smile. I felt his hands trace up my sides and into my hair, him pulling me closer if that was even possible. Soon enough I was totally entranced, feeling myself melt right under his touch.  I then pulled away before things got too heated, a frown on his face when I did so. 

"You have to edit, so let's not have too much fun," I joked and went to sit up and move from him, but felt him tug on the shirt and turn me back to him. 

"I can always edit tomorrow," he smirked, grabbing behind my neck and pulling me down to him again, "I'm really enjoying your company," he joked, pulling me in for a kiss once again, flipping us over so I was underneath him. 

Lets just say, I really hoped Alex wasn't home that night...