Promise

(Aubree's P.O.V)

Friday Night.....

Me And Shay Just Took A Shower ,Now Were Getting Ready For Club Dice Tonight Lord I Am So Excited.

Shay Puts On A Mid Thigh Purple Dress That Hugs Her Curves Just Right. With Black Pumps.

I Put On A Red Mid Thigh Dress That Shows How Fat My Ass Is And My C Cup Titties, Just A Lil, With My Black Pumps.

I Wear My Hair Curly While Shay Wears Hers Straight Down Her Back. We Add A Lil Makeup And Make Our Way Out The House And To Club Dice.

Once We Pull Up I See That That Hoe Is Packed Like A Mf. But Sumhow We Where Able To Cut Infront Of The Long Line And Get In.

I Walk In And You Can't Smell Nun But Pussy, Weed, Sweat, And Liquor!

Knowing Me And Shay We Ran Straight To The Dance Floor Cause Our Favorite So Kangaroo Booty By Kstylist Came On.

I Was Throwing My Ass Like My Life Depends On It. But Then I Felt A Hard Figure Come Behind Me And Grab My Waist, And Damn Was This Nigga Packing. And He Know How To Work From Behind. Our Song Came Off And I Turn Around To See Who This Nigga Was.

It Was The Guy From The Mall And I Instantly Got Disgusted And Turned To Walk Away. Don't Get Me Wrong He Was Fine As Fuck And All But I'm Not Into Thugs. I Need A Man.

He Followed Me All The Way To The Bar. "Can I By You A Drink Beautiful? "The Guy Said. If I Was Light Skinned You Could See My Whole Face Turn Red. But I Just Smiled And Said "Sure Why Not " Ian Bring No Money For Me Anyways. So He Got Us The Drinks And We Started Talking And He Seemed Like A Nice Guy, But I Hated The Fact That He Was A Drug Lord. Fuck Why The Cute One's Always Gotta Be The Bad Guys.

"I Know I Already Asked U This Before But, Can I Get Your Number " Ole Boy Asked I Was Gonna Say No But Damn He Was Scratching His Head And Shit And Looking All Nervous I Couldn't Say No!

We Exchange Numbers. Then Shay And Some Boy Came Up To Us And She Asked If I Was Ready To Go And That I Could Take The Car Cause Her Friend Would Take Her Home.

But Then Ole Boy  And The Dude Shook Hands And Did A Hand Shake Like They Knew Each Other. "Y'all Know Each Other? " Me And Shay Asked In Union. "Yea This Savage, He's My Right Hand Man ". "Oh.Well I'm Aubree, Nice To Meet You, And Shay This..... Um... " "Trent " He Said.  We Shook Hands And They Left And Me And Trent Hugged Which Felt Like Years, I Honestly Didn't Wanna Let Him Go, But I Had To. We Said Our Goodbyes And Went Out Separate Ways.

I Made It Home And I'm Walking In The House And I Smell Nothing But Weed And Drugs.

"Aubree, Bring Yo Ass In Here " Keisha Said. "Ma'am? "I Said. I See That Same Guy Who Tried To Rape Me The Other Day Sitting Right Next To Her Separating I Believe Crack. "This Is My New Man, He Will Be Staying With Us, And You Will Respect Him,Got That? "Keisha Glared And Said To Me. "Yes Ma'am "I Said. "Now Gone Wash Ya Ass, And Clean Between Them Fishy Legs, Ain't No Telling Who You Done Fucked This Time "Keisha Said Laughing.

I Just Ran To My Room And Got Ready For A Shower.

25 Mins Later.....

I Get Out The Shower And Get Dressed. Turn Off The Light And Left The T.V On And Went To Sleep Watching Everybody Hates Chriss.

I Wake Up In The Middle Of The Night To My Bed Being Sunk In Like Someone Had Gotten In My. Bed.

I Turn Around To See Keisha Boyfriend. "We Can Do This The Easy Way Or The Hard Way " He Said Pulling Out That Same KeyChain Knife.