Chapter 18

Randhir was pacing around his garden keeping his gaze on the entrance gate of his house. He tried calling sanyukta again and the same message came from other side saying her phone is switch off. Its been 2 hours that there classes were over and still sanyukta wasn't home. With every passing second randhir's heart beat were dropping with miserable thoughts. He was quite hesitating to ask renuka about sanyukta as his parents were still not aware of their relationship yet..but finally he decided to ask her and he turn to enter the home when he heard horn of sanyukta's scooty.

"where the hell were you?? I was sick worrying about you" he said reaching her side.

"aree dream team ka kuch kam tha..tum itna pareshan kyu hote Ho" sanyukta said parking her scooty.

"then why don't you allow me to stay with you all the time?" Je asked frowning.

"aisa baby shakal mat banao ab..I have something to discuss with you.." Sanyukta said.

"great...waise v mom-dad bahar ja rahe hai.." Randhir said with a wink.

"chi besharam..mujhe romance nhi baat karni hai..abhi let me go" sanyukta pushed him aside n ran inside the house.

Randhir smiled as he saw sanyukta coming to his room with 2 cups of coffee and she sat on a single chair disappointing Randhir.

"sit here na" he made a face showing the empty place on his couch.

"no..abhi nehi..pehle baat karna hai" she said giving him his cup.

"okay ..karo baat" he frowned.

"I don't want you to contest in election Randhir" she said calmly..

"what??? Why??" Randhir asked.

"don't ask me any question Randhir...its just that I don't want you to be GS..please try to understand"

"but give me a reason na.. What happened to you all of a sudden?" he asked.

"You want a reason? Then okay... I want to contest in election..n I have already left captainship of dream team..n now you are the captain" she said not looking to his eyes.

"sanyukta what's all this??? Are you out of your mind?? You left DT captainship for this stupid election..i just can't believe you" Randhir said in disbelief.

"Randhir please don't argue..main Jo bhi kar rahi Hu..bahot soch ke kar rahi Hu..tum please gussa mat Ho" he walked to his couch n sat on his lap wrapping her hands around his neck.

"Sanyu..being captain of DT was your dream..how can you leave it??"

"coz I want to contest in election n I can't handle 2 responsibilities na?" Sanyukta said touching her chin.

"sanyu..m feeling you are hiding something from me"

"no Randhir..m not hiding anything..i know you will be the best captain of DT..just promise me you will never ever go to bike racing again" sanyukta said. Placing her head on his crook of neck.

"I already promised na...i wont go.." Randhir said caressing her hairs.

Randhir knew there must be something that sanyukta was hiding from him and sanyukta knew she can go any extend to protect Randhir from any harm even if it cost her dream and life.

                                 #####

You did what?" Vidushi yelled at her.

"calm down Vidushi..its not big deal..i just told vardhan sir that I feel Randhir will be better captain than me" sanyukta said hesitatingly.

"may I know why you did that?" Vidushi rolled her eyes at sanyukta.

"wo..actually I wanted to contest in election..so I step down from DT" sanyukta explained.

"oh please sanyukta..now cut the crap n tell me the truth..what's going on?" Vidushi n parth said in union.

"there's nothing guys..seriously" sanyukta protested.

"we wont said about it to Randhir" parth said.

Sanyukta paused for a second n then look at both of them biting her lip in confusion.. N Asked, "pakka?"

"yes..pakka promise" parth n Vidushi said.

Sanyukta explained both of them how she heard dharam planning against Randhir n the reason why she want Randhir to stay out of this mess..

"iss dharam Ki to main..." Vidushi said gritting her teeth.. "RD use abhi ke abhi maar daalega"

"that's what I don't want Vidushi..i don't want Randhir in any danger..please try to understand" sanyukta was already in verge of crying while parth was silently looking at her.

"itna pyar karti Ho use?" Parth asked.

"I dont even know parth" sanyukta said and Vidushi hugged her tight..

"you know RD is lucky to have you..he is a jerk but I know he loves you too.." Vidushi said.

"don't you have your own boyfriend or you have turn into homo?" Vidushi heard randhir's voice from her behind.

"don't worry RD your girlfriend is not that attractive that I will change my preference" Vidushi replied hitting on his hand.

"whatever...my sanyu is preetiest..samjhi" randhir said pushing vidushi n all of them started laughing.

"Btw what u were discussing?" Randhir asked.

"we were discussing how sanyukta wanted to knock off that dharam" parth said.

"yeah..that will be awesome..we need to show him even a girl can beat his ass" Randhir said and some one behind them rushed off from the spot after gathering the inside informations.

"are you sure Alisha?" Dharam asked.

"absolutely dharam..sanyukta will stand against you not Randhir" she informed.

"this election thing is getting better n better..alisha keep an eye on them I will make suffer that Randhir n his little protector a very sweet lose" dharam said smirking.

                                 #####

Please give your feedback...

#Madhusmita_Das