Chapter Six

As I struggle to follow Jose down the stairs and then I jump up in the railing and slid on it faster then Jose. He chuckles and when I hit the bottom, I stick the landing then looks around.

"This place is MASSIVE!"

I exclaimed starring in awe at all of the decor, at least this wasnt one of thise dorms that sad abd miserable like in the movie "Oliver".

"I think I might like it her-oh no. I instantly take that back."

To the right of the stairs, there is an arch way about 9 feet tall and through I see kids and teens in a verity of ages but, half if them had different colors of fur as they were their werewolf forms, and half of that half are fully wolves. They all roughouse and play with each other and i give a disgusted look. Jose catches up looks at me conserningly.

"What's wrong bud?"

"Firstly: I ABSOLUTELY HATE roughousing. Secondly: I didnt expect half of them to be giant DOGS!"

Everyong looks at me after I said "Dogs" aloud and some of them even start to growl at me. I step back slowly and started whimpering, then Jose says.

"Dude, you had better mothah fuckin' run for your life and I mean it. RUN!"

About 30 werewolves start to chase me and I book it for my room.

"Oooooohhh shity shity shity shity funions"

I head for the big fricking door that obviously looks like an exit, push it open then pause.

"where the hell am I"

All I could see was fog and the fastest werewolf bites my leg abd pulls me back but it doesn't hurt that bad. I get up and kick him off of my leg and runs up the stairs but, idiotically, I don't go in my room becuase my tiny lil brain COULDN'T PROCESS AT THE TIME!... Ahem sorry bout that, anyway. I rush through the halls and MEATS a dead end.

"Great, first i get turned into AZ werewolf, then I get cased by other werewolves, now i meet a dead end in the hall... This seems very cliche..."

The werewolves a mostly male and i see one with white fur, just like mine but he is not as pissed as the others are l. He just got carried by the angry mob of giant furry dogs. I later sigh and remember all of my pro dodge ball skills and my red belt karate bacuase, well, cause it sorta died down a lil bit. I take deep breath and take advantage of my...werewolf...y...ness(?) by shifting and jumping over the whole mob.

"Huh, thats interestin'"

I then rush to my room and lock the door behind me. I lay on the floor as the werewolves scratches and bark and yell at the door.

"Deep breaths Ethan. Iiiiiiinnnnn. Ooooooouuuttttt. Ok there I'll just stay here for a while...without...Jose..."

After the werewolves passed, Jose comes into my room and im "doodling" him and notice a black hair on his shirt that was a lil too long to be his hair as Jose looks at my doodle and blushes.

"Hehe I see you gotta crush on some one~"

"H-HUSH!"

I quickly cover the doodle and hide it under the bed and blush intensely. I continue to examine  the hair.

"S-So you have black fur, huh?"

"Yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyup"

"hehe thats nice"

My stomach growls and I blush of embarrassment, than look over to the door. After that, I sigh and get onto my bed, continuing to complete the crush doodle