diapers on a sleep over

I always liked peeing my pants. When I was 8 I went to a friend's house and sat on his bed and noticed he had a plastic sheet on it. I asked him and he said that he sometimes peed the bed. I wasn't a bedwetter but I liked it, so I told him "Don't worry, I also pee my bed at night" and he was glad to find someone like him.

I asked him if he wears diapers and he said no. He asked me and I told him I didn't but I would like to. Then he asked me if I pooped myself while asleep and I told him I do because I thought it was the same, but he told me he only peed the bed but not poop. I asked him to invite me to sleep over so we don't have to worry because we both pee and he said it was ok.

The day I went to his house to sleep over I went at night. His mother didn't knew I "peed" the bed but she had left a plastic sheet under my bed. His didn't have the plastic sheet. We ate and then we went to his bedroom to play. My friend and I agreed that we weren't going to go to the bathroom so we both pee the bed, and that if any of us wake up wet and the other dry, the dry would pee himself.

We played a little. Then his mother called Thomas (my friend) and asked him to come out. He went and then came back all red as a tomato. We played with trains and when I looked down I noticed he was wearing a diaper. I asked him about it and he started crying and said he never wore them but his mother had bought them for the sleepover.

I told him not to worry and went where his mother was and told her "I have a little problem, that sometimes I pee my bed at night and I don't want Thomas to know so do you have any diapers or anything?" And she told me yes and diapered me. Then she told me "tell Thomas, he won't laugh, you can support each other" and then I went to the room.

We took of our pants and played in diapers. The diapers had a tail drawn on the back. My diaper had a lion's tail and his had a tiger's tail, and on the front the face of the animal. So we played that I was a lion and that he was a tiger. Then we went to sleep.

At the next morning I woke up first and dry. I tried to pee. I had to push until I peed myself on bed. Then I push a little more and pooped myself. I push more and more and went on peeing and pooping in my diaper. Then I went back to sleep.

Later Thomas woke me up and told me "Hey! I think the lion pooped his pants". I asked if he had peed his diaper and he told me he did. I asked him to poop but he said he didn't have to go. I peed a little more and he said "hey! You're peeing" and I noticed that a dark circle appear on the lions mane.

We went to have breakfast and Thomas's mom came to change us. I asked her to change me into another diaper and she put me in a tiger diaper.
We had breakfast, then played and then my mom came. Thomas's mom told me she had to remove my diaper. I peed while we were going to take it out and then went home.