Secret Daughter

Nikki's POV
My name is Stephanie Nicole Garcia Colace I'm 32 years old, I have a five and half year old daughter named Sophia Nicole Cena Garcia Colace. I had her when I was 27 with my Ex-boyfriend. The thing is he doesn't know about her only my family knows.

Her father is John Cena we dated for three years and he said that he didn't want to have kids or get married. So after 3 years I got tired so I broke up with him. A month later he was dating someone else I was destroyed because I actually thought he would change but i thought wrong.

5 Years Ago

After a month I couldn't take it so I asked WWE if I could have a year and half off they said it was ok. So I left and since I wasn't working and I love working I decided to use my Real Estate License. I sold a couple of houses and I also bought my dream home, then I started to work on a clothing Line and a Wine line.

BirdieBee

And Belle Radici

And
Belle Radici

I was busy doing work in my home office and I was in google and saw an article that said John was engaged

I was busy doing work in my home office and I was in google and saw an article that said John was engaged. I was super shocked since he said "I would won't get married or have kids". After a while I got back to working since it's my passion to work.

2 Months Later

Nikki's POV
I was at my old apartment since I still have it here in Florida because when I have to do meetings I fly out here. It was 11:30 pm and I was reading a book because I wasn't tired then someone knocked on the door. As I opened the door a drunk John came in.

"John what are you doing here?" I asked " I came to see you I love you" He said " John you are drunk you don't know what your saying, come here lay down" I said directing him to the couch so he can sit down. After I while I tried to give him coffee he grabbed it and put it in the coffee table next to the couch.

Next thing I knew he was kissing me and undressing me. I tried to stop him but he wouldn't stop, so since it's our last time together I started taking off his shirt without breaking the kiss. He led us to the room where we made love.