Crystal pov

CRYSTAL'S POV

I threw on a jacket and ran out of the house, i was automatically freezing since it was winter but i had to get out of there. The projects for me ain't no joke, i live with my alcoholic uncle who abuses me often, being a stripper provides me to have to pay rent and make sure we have food on the table. My parents died when i was just a youngin' during a tragic car crash and for some reason my dad left me to the pig i have to call my uncle Rod!

I'm currently single and i plan to stay that way, believe it or not i still have my virginity since my uncle never really tried sexual abuse thank god! I have long wavy hair that goes to the middle of my back, brown skinned, seductive eyes and full lips. I have an ass that could go around the world for years and still have room for me and i use that as my money maker! My boobs are a C-cup so i guess thats cool, i have a flat stomach with a belly button piercing. My best friend is Riley, she also works at the strip club 'Holla fo' a dolla' one of the most successful strip clubs known in the city. I may live in the ghetto but i try to act as proper as possible i can't be a ratchet hoe AND stripper cause them two just don't match!

I walked down the street hugging my jacket to me, and to add it all up all i had on was a flimsy long sleeve shirt and some pajama pants. My uncle had gotten drunk and began beating me so i just had to escape from that hell hole! Niggas was hollering but i ignored it, i really could use a ride to the club cause this crisp winter air ain't no joke! I took off my heels and began to run down the street, i had forgotten my car keys by mistake which was also a huge no-no. I slowed down once i saw the sign with a female's ass and money falling on it since it was animated, the gold and red sign flashed each time i took a step. I was so busy wandering in my thoughts that i hadn't realized some guy was slowly riding beside me.

He said "are you alright do you need a ride?!" he asked with aggravation in his tone, i slowly shook my head and he sped off, i ain't looking for that shit right now, you get a ride from a nigga round here and they expect you to suck and fuck them for free along with they friend!

Once i was across the street from the strip club i sprinted all the way to the door, i let the warm air conditioner hit my face, my boss Vincent was standing at the bar with some hoe, so i went straight to the dressing room. I really didn't wanna wear one of these outfits that had been used cause i don't know what most of these strippers got! i decided to just use the playboy lingerie i had on.

I waited for a while since i was early, i can't wait till Riley get her we need to gossip i got some new shit too!