𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟏𝟎.𝟒 - 𝘣𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘩𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘣𝘰𝘮𝘣𝘴𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘭

En başından başla

ϟ ❆ ϟ ❆ ϟ ❆ ϟ ❆ ϟ ❆

"You're sure you're okay?" Bree asks as she steadily helps Josh to stand.

"Yeah. I'm fine, Bree." Josh places a hand on his back. "Don't worry."

"But you don't heal like I do..." Her eyes fall before she begins to chew on her bottom lip. Josh doesn't fail to notice the concern written on her face.

"Hey," he suddenly reaches out to hold her hand. A quiet gasp escapes Bree before she looks back at him, hoping he didn't hear it. "I'm fine, okay?"

Bree stares into his ocean blue eyes before finally giving him a nod. Josh nods his head before letting her hand go, ending Bree's moment of bliss. She blinks a couple times, almost as if she awoke from a trance.

"I swear when I see Daniel-"

"Don't blame Daniel." He cuts her off. "He's going through something but he doesn't want to tell us."

"Still, he shouldn't have lost control like that..."

"He was just frustrated." Josh shrugs. "Haven't you ever been so frustrated because someone isn't listening to you?" Bree shuts her mouth before her eyes slowly fall to the ground. "I pushed him so he pushed back...literally." He jokes, hoping it'll make Bree smile.

It worked.

She lets out a silent laugh before her eyes meet his.

"He doesn't want us involved but if he's in trouble and we're his friends, then it's our job to have his back."

"You're right," Bree admits after a small pause of silence. "You're too kind, Josh Jackam."

"Why thank you, Bree Allen." He plays along before they both chuckle at how cheesy they are. They decide to head to the restroom door when Dante walks in out of no where. He opens his mouth but nothing comes out after he tilts his head. His eyes look back and forth at the two.

Bree and Josh look at each other before breaking the silence together.

"It's not what it looks like!"

"Uh okay?" Dante lets out an amused chuckle. "'Funny I ran into you, Bree. Your dad's looking for you."

I eventually spot Dad and Brett and I walk toward them

I eventually spot Dad and Brett and I walk toward them. Dad's the first to notice me.

"There you are." He beams.

"Sorry, I was in the bathroom. What's going on?"

"The cakes have arrived." Dad smiles before nodding at something behind me. I turn around and identify two beautiful cakes on a table by the snacks.

"Oh my God, they're beautiful!" I let out as Dad leads us to them.

"Hey, has Bart come around? I haven't seen him." Brett doesn't say anything so I end up replying.