𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟏𝟎.𝟒 - 𝘣𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘩𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘣𝘰𝘮𝘣𝘴𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘭

Start from the beginning

"Relax Bart. They're power-dampening cuffs. I needed a way to keep you here in case I needed more of your DNA."

"Why do you need my DNA!?...And how did you know my name?!" I ask the darkness but all I get is an amused chuckle.

"Let's just say...I'm a friend of your mother's."

"Bart!" my uncle suddenly grabs a hold of my shoulder breaking me out of my thoughts. I couldn't help but flinch at the sudden contact. "Whoa," He furrows his eyebrows. "You okay?"

"Yeah...just thinking..." He hesitantly nods. "So is it done?"

"Yeah, it's done."

"Cool, I'll let you enjoy your party." I state before turning around.

"Whoa hold on," he goes around to face me again. "I kinda want to know how getting rid of a punch bowl is gonna save Bree's life..."

"It's technically the punch inside it that I was worried about."

"Whatever. I still don't get it." Brett shakes his head.

"Look, I can't explain it to you without exposing the killer. And I don't want you doing something stupid and affect the timeline, okay? Just try to enjoy your party." I say before passing him.

"Can I at least find out why you have glasses and spray painted your hair blue?" I sigh and turn around.

"Because if I come up in pictures, I don't want people to recognize me in the future."

"So Julian," Barry begins as he sits down at his table

"So Julian," Barry begins as he sits down at his table. "How's Rita?" He questions before taking a sip of his drink. Julian can't help but scoff.

"I don't exactly keep up with my ex-wife, Allen."

"Really? Last I heard she was in Africa helping endangered animals. There's this elephant she's really fond of named Kendi-"

"I'm sorry. Do you keep tabs with most of your colleagues' ex-wives or just mine?"

"Relax, Cait and I follow her on Instagram." Barry gives him a small smile. "What about your son? How's he?"

"I don't really know. He's either away at university or spending the summer with his mother. So I imagine he's in Africa helping endangered elephants." Barry purses his lips, realizing family wasn't the best topic.

"Hey Barr, (Bear)" Eddie calls as he approaches the table.

"Eddie," Barry quickly stands and turns around. "Thank God," he mutters, glad to have been rescued from that awkward conversation.

"Zoey's just arrived with the cakes." Eddie informs as he points behind him with his thumb. "Where do you want them?"

"Oh right," Barry places his hand on Eddie's shoulder to guide him. "Why don't I show you?"