Sharing Gloves

"Not that glove..this glove my NK," Freddy walked over and picked up a special glove...this was her next glove.

FREDDY waits designated times to give his NK her new Krueger material or she tries to supply it herself, she will rely on no one in helping her invokeher life with Freddy.

Gloves on work tables, gloves on the walls, tapestry.
Each glove with certain solder spills and stained patterns...all handcrafted by her Freddy.

FREDDY showers his Nessa all the mechanics and maneuvers of his gloves, only using it when you feel like making a clean easy cut kill...
"I predict you use your abilities of creative ways to kill these people rather than your glove at times. I'll just go in and do what you do."

Freddy had his hand in his pocket out of concern for his Nessa.

Nessa examined all of Freddy's gloves,  she wanted them and she remembers her Freddy telling her that they do feel good to wear..all their anger...and anguiash turns into terror to fees them..more or less feeding fressu so that he can hand down the soul power to his Nessa.

FREDDY HELPED slip on the glove to his Nessa's hand, he was empowered by her devilish smile as she spread the blades out.
You'll get to try the others as well, Freddy said hopingly.
Nessa leaned in his chest, "I love our little slasher thing going on here.
FREDDY put his blades on top of his Nessa's,  they wiggled these blades against one another,  making sharp edge noises..they made little cackles together.

Nessa looked into her Freddy's eyes and tightened her grip in their glove hold, "This time...ill start the nightmares all over again for you."