Cheating Prank w/ Best Friends Girlfriend!! (Intense)

Colby's POV

I had just finished the outro the cheating prank I did on Sam. Him and Kat went to his room, while I stayed in my room, editing the video. I still felt very guilty for doing this video and making him hurt and upset. Especially with me. I couldn't stop thinking about how much I hurt his feeling. He told me that he wasn't mad at me anymore, but the guilt is getting to me.

I looked at my phone and realized it was 11:26, I still haven't finished editing the video. So I closed my laptop and went down to the living room to maybe clear my head.

Sam's POV

It was about 12:49 and Kat left about 20 minutes ago. Before I go to sleep, I thought that I would go get a bottle of water from the kitchen. I walked out of my room and noticed that Colby's door was cracked with the light on. So I went into his room to see if he was still up. Especially since I haven't talked to him since the outro to his video. "Colby?" I poked my head in and noticed that his bed was unmade, but he wasn't in his room.

So then I went downstairs to the living room, to see if he was there. I walked round to the living room and found him asleep on the couch with his laptop beside him. "Colby?... Colby??" I walked over to him saying his name repeatedly and shaking him, so that he would wake up. "Colby?" "Hmm?" He slowly opened his eyes and looked at me. "Sam?" I lighty smiled and nodded. "What are you doing down here, it's almost 1 o'clock." "Oh. I didn't know it was that late." "Why were you down here?" He sat up and sighed deeply. I sat down beside him and waited for him to speak... "i'm sorry.." I gave him a confused look. "Sorry for what?? Colby there's nothing to be sorry about." He shook his head "yes there is. I'm sorry about the prank. I feel like I took it too far, that it was my fault that I upset you so much. I don't know, I just feel guilty about the prank. I'm sorry Sam. You're my best friend, and it was very dumb to do that prank to you."

He leaned forward, reasting his elbows on his knees and resting his face in his hands. I laid my hand on his back. Using my nails and rubbing circles along his back. "Colby there's nothing to be sorry about. I know that your guilty about it, but I told you that I wasn't mad at you and that everything was fine. You're my best friend too, and I don't wanna see you torn up about this. It was just a prank, and I understand that, so there is no need to stress about it." He nodded and looked up at me. I could tell, even in the dark living room, that his eyes were glassy and there were tear streaks down his face.

I pulled him into a hug and we stayed like that and we held each other for a few minutes. "Thanks Sam" I smiled and hugged him tighter for a second, then we pulled out of the hug. "You're welcome. I forgave you right after the prank and I'll say it again 'I forgive you'" he nodded and we walked back up to our rooms and went to sleep. After a few minutes I went to Colby's room to make sure he was asleep and okay before I went to bed.

Sam and Colby: Here for Youजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें