Chapter 1

"I love you Paige, I'm going to miss you like crazy."

"I'm going to miss you more."

"No way, that isn't possible."

"You sure?" I laughed as he picked me up and spun me around.

He put my back on the ground and leant towards me so our foreheads and the tips of our noses were touching.

For a few minutes we just stood in the middle of the airport not speaking or kissing or doing anything besides staring into each other's eyes.

It seemed like time had stopped and everything was perfect. It was like everything was okay for once in my whole life.

I stood up on my tip toes and kissed his cheek.

"It's time for you to go Zayn."

Silence.

"Zayn?"

"I am going to miss you so much Paige, so, so much. Just remember that I will always love you! No matter how far apart we are you will always be my angel. I love, love, love you."

We were both crying by then.

"Well I will always love you Zayn, no matter what. If Zac Efron asked my out I wouldn't even say yes! That's how much I love you," I joked, "I'm going to miss you Zayn."

"I'm going to miss you too."

'FLIGHT 376 TO LONDON IS BOARDING IMMEDIATELY, REPEAT, FLIGHT 376 TO LONDON IS BOARDING IMMEDIATELY' said a mechanic voice over the speakers.

Zayn wrapped his arms around my waist and I hugged him back tightly.

"I love you." He kisses me, it was short but full of love.

"I love you more."

He picked up his bag and slung it over one of his shoulders and pulled his suitcase with the other arm.

He walked towards the boarding area and I bit my lip to fight back the even bigger steam of tears that was already pouring down my face.

"Goodbye," He said, looking over his shoulder.

Goodbye Zayn.

Goodbye for a whole year.

AN

Short chapter I know, I promise they will get longer.

Thanks -K xxx