Moving to Riverdale

Start from the beginning

We were close to riverdale when Hermione and May decided to wake us up, I was the first to lift my head from her shoulder, and a little blush crept up on my cheeks, I do believe that May has snapped a picture of us yet again, we stopped infront of the Pembrooke, and got out of the car, and holy moly this place is huge.

Veronicas pov:

I could see the look on Peters face, one of pure disbelif, my mom spoke to me and said "this appartment is small, pied-à-terre", "but always quality", we both said at the same time.

I could hear Peter and May talking "aunt May?, are we going to live here?", Peter asked in a tone of disbelife, and I couldnt help but smile at his nerdyness or was it his shyness.

"No, we are going to live in my old neighbourhood", she answered her Nephew.

We all entered the front entrance to the appartment, when the bell boy approced and spoke to my mother.

"Miss Hermione, it's so good to have you back" the elderly man said to my mom in a happy tone.

"Smithers, you are a sight for store eyes", my mom said in a happy tone as she went and hugged him.

Smithers saw me, Peter and May behind her, he went around Peter and I to greet May.

"Miss May, its so good to see you again, i'm so sorry for your loss, who is this young man besiddes you?", he asked and seemed happy to see May, he hugged and how did he know her?, well then again mom and May were best friends, so he has probally met her alot of times, during their time in riverdale together.

"Smithers, its so good to see a friendly face here, and this is my Nephew Peter", she answered after they had finished their hug.

Peter then went forward and extended his hand and Smithers shook it, Peter then said "its good to meet you sir"

Smithers answered "Peter please call me Smithers, mr makes me feel so old" he said with a sass to his voice.

"Will do sir, I mean sir Smithers, I mean mr Smithers, I mean mr Smithers sir, sorry i'm rambling, sorry Smithers", Peter answered, I could see his trouble, so I went forward for my mom to introduce me to him.

"Well Smithers, I would like for you to meet my daughter veronica", my mom said and introduced me to him, I shook his hand and smiled.

"A pleasure to meet you veronica, would you Four like some menues to ordre in", Smithers asked, I could see mom and May looking at eachother and smile.

They both at the same time said, "pops?".

Smithers laughed and said "yes it is still opened and pop tate is still the owner, would you like me to collect the ordre for you?"

My mom answered "no thank you Smithers, I think veronica and Peter should collect from pops, so they can see the City for them selfs and get a feeling with it, before they go to school, right kids?"

We both answered "yes mam/mom" and left to get to this pops.

Pops dinner (Peters pov):

We walked through the front entrance in pops and the doorbell rings, the first thing I noticed is this ginger kid staring at Ronnie, so we are making our way to the front desk to pick up our orders, (Jesus this ginger guy is really staring Ronnie down, like down boy, she is not a freaking chew toy), so we see this guy in what looks like an White uniform and veronica talks to him "ordre for lodge, 4 cheeseburgers".

The older guy says "the order for the 4 cheeseburgers are being made now, so there will be a little waiting time before its done".

So before I know it we are in front of their table, I start to notice this blonde haired girl opposite mr ginger, and then the blonde turns around, and lets just say she is beautiful, like really beautiful.

Ronnie is the first to speak, "hey, so how are the onion rings here?".

The ginger one speaks "hey, and they are really good"

Veronicas turns around to speak to who I presume is pop tate "three onion rings also", he nods his head, and Ronnie resumes the conversation with the two, "my mom and I just moved here, so has my friend here and his aunt too".

Ginger guy speaks yet again (am I the only one who is getting tired of him already?, okay, okay I will shut up, Jesus no need to be rudd about it), "so where did you two move from?".

Ronnie speaks for the both of us "we moved from new York, so totally different question do you two go to riverdale high?".

Okay why can't I seem to get a word in, its like Ronnie is the boss of me.

Ginger spoke again "yeah we are sophmores", Blondy added "together", okay is it just me or are these two seemingly on a date and Ronnie and I are totally intruding.

Ronnie said "veronica lodge, this is Peter parker".

Ginger said "Archie Andrews and this is Betty Cooper", honestly I could see the look Betty was sending Archie like 'dude we are on a date and this is what your doing', but I also noticed she was cheeking me out a little.

I spoke up "so are you the Betty that are", she finished for me "supposed to give you two your Tour tommorow, yeah that would be me".

Archie spoke up again "hey do you two want to join us?, maybe we can give you a little help about your first day at riverdale".

I answered "her mom and my aunt are awaiting us for dinner, so we will have to say rain check on that part, see you two around", okay so Archie seems like an okay guy and Betty an okay girl, but I could tell we were intruding on something here, so we pick up our orders and went home to the pembrooke for dinner.

On our way home, I keept thinking about Betty and Archies last names, those names seemed so familiar, oh well we are almost home, veronica stops and looks at me, and then asks "what do you think about Betty and Archie".

I answered "they seem cool enough, not like I can really make an impression from this short encounter we had, but they do seem nice".

Veronica answered back "okay, yeah your right, I did it with you and look what happend, my first impression is not the impression I have now, you are Pretty cool and sweet Peter parker, so on another note did it seem like", she started, but I finished for her "that we intruded on a date, and one of them probally didn't know it was a date, and that the first someone gave us a half glare for interrupting said 'date', yeah thats what it seemed like".

She chuckled and said "good so it wasn't just me, hey look we're here, i'm starving lets go up and eat".

We entered the appartment, and were greeted to May and Hermione setting the table.

"Ohhh Hermione the fancy china, does the queen come for burgers today?", I quipped.

She looked at me and gave me her mom glare (okay, not a joker, her mom face is almost as scary as Mays), before she started laughing "haha, your funny Peter, lets eat, you two have school in the morning, so we have a Guest room here, and Peter and May, will stay the night, since your things first will be here next week, so Peter and veronica, are you two excited for school tomorrow?"

"I guess", we both said, looked at eachother and smiled, okay, why is she so beautifull when she smiles.

Later that night:

So I guess this is a thing we do now, I can feel Ronnies weight on the fold out, and she is current cuddling up to me, hey i'm not complaning, she is a nice heat generator, and she is a nice cuddling buddy, but I have to understand what I need from her, is she going to be just a friend or is she going to be more?, only time will tell, but now its time to get to sleep, we have a school day tomorrow afterall, I cuddle closer to her, wrap an arm around her and fell asleep, just like we did during the thunderstorm.