Damien x Female wolf Reader (Cuz why not? xD)

Because I freaking love Damien!! And cuz he's awesome!! ^^

The wind whipped at your fur as you ran, your persure's on your tail.
Blood lightly trickled from your side as the cool winter wind made your paws turn numb.

The three wolves then stumbled from the ice, but regained there footing, gaining on you.

How long will you run like this? You had no idea.

You stumbled, a stone wall up against your back; the wolves blocking the exit.

Suddenly, A flash of teal and red fur caught them off guard,
the male wolf standing protectively over you, growling at the other three big wolves.

"Now we can do this the easy way, or the-" A sand colored wolf leaped at him,
both of you easily dodging the attack.

You looked at the teal wolf, who grabbed the sand colored wolf by the scruff and threw him into the stone wall.

A bigger black wolf then tried to bite the teal wolf's' hind leg,
but you grabbed the wolf by the neck and threw him off, knocking him out.

Hopefully you didn't injure him that badly.

Then again, this was a fight...

"Hard way..." The teal wolf growled, looking at the other two. "Run, kid." You looked at him your (e/c) eyes wide, growling as you charged at the biggest one.

"What are you-"

"I'm not leaving you here!" You barked, snarling as the bigger wolf bit off your ear.
The teal wolf then tackled the medium sized grey one, a frenzy of teeth and claws flashing in the night.

You snapped at your attacker's muzzle, the male pinning you as you tried to kick him off.

Blood spilled on the powdery snow, turning it white-crimson.

After having enough wounds and warnings, they then ran off. Tails between there legs and whimpering like pups.

"What's your name?" You asked him, licking your wounds as you panted from all the fighting, heading away from there.

The teal wolf looked at you, then briskly replied, "My names Damien." You smiled, laughing As you yelped happily, "I'm (Y/N)!" Ever since that day, you two had been inseparable.

Your welcome Damien fans! xD