"Pyaar ?"

"Thoda thoda " She looked down and suddenly something clicked her mind .

" Oh no . Is he there in insta? Please tell me , no "

" Yup . He is . And all the time you're in insta and you still didn't saw him?"

Swara nodded no. She took out her phone from the table .

"What's his username?"

"Just type his name "

" There are many fan Page for him . Is he that famous!"

" Yes my dear . Your soon to be bf is toooo famous " Ritika replied .

" OMG he's got million followers!!!!!"

" So.."

" I thought that he is not there in insta and I boasted that I have got 3k followers..."

" Ha...ha..ha...Swara is this the last one or many more like this are there....I'll die today by laughing..see tears are coming out of my eyes" Rithika said wiping her tears .

"I'll never go in front of him"

"Sara you're sitting here . Dean has gone to the cricketer's room . " Richard said entering the room

"So.." Swara asked carelessly

" Girl...you have to go to Sanskar's room before dean reaches there . Otherwise hope you know the consequences " Ritika said .

"Oh gosh..." Swara pulled the bed cover and ran to the Cricketer's room .

IMPORTANT READ PLEASE 👇👇👇👇

Hey

I'm having my exams . Tomorrow is maths and please pray for me . Sorry for being late . know that chapter didnt reached the expectations of many . Forgive me for that. I wrote everything in a hurry thinking I haven't updated since many days. Hope you like the chapter .

And have anyone read " Uncertain Love " by devils beauties . One reader of that story notified the author that there is similarity between hers and my story . If you guys have read that and have same doubt then BELIEVE me I DIDN'T copy anything and the similarities maybe COINCIDENCE .

I wanna tell one more thing and that is....

We got 11k views and 1k vote.💓💓💓❤❤

Achievementssssss❤❤❤❤❤

~♡~