Chapter 9: Capri (Sun)

Comincia dall'inizio

He began to load his revolver.

(Mista)"Yo, Giorno. How many people can that fish pull? I'm going too. My stand's suited for assassinations, I'm good at that stuff.

He revealed his stand. They were 6 tiny, yellow humanoids with the numbers 1 to 7 on their foreheads.

 They were 6 tiny, yellow humanoids with the numbers 1 to 7 on their foreheads

(Yes, that's the name of the stand.)

Time skip

When Giorno and Mista arrived at Capri's shore, Giorno saw Kaito sitting on one of the rocks.

(Giorno)"How did you get here!?"

(Kaito)"I used my stand to teleport here."

(Giorno)"Why didn't you tell us? We could've gotten here faster!"

(Kaito)"You didn't ask."

Giorno looked behind him, and and saw that Mista put a table cloth onto a rock, then put a tray of food, and a glass of wine on it.

(Giorno)"What are you doing?"

(Mista)"It's way past lunch time. If we still had time, I would go to that restaurant over there, but eating in front of the harbor would be a bad move. We don't know what the guy looks like, but he might know what we look like, you know?"

(Giorno)"...I'm not following you. Listen, I estimated 20 minutes, but if this guy is getting paranoid, we may only have 10 or 5 minutes. We need every second we have available!"

(Mista)"That's why I'm talking a lunch break! In countries like this, even boutiques and bookstores close up shop during this hour."

He sliced off 6 pieces of salami, and held it in front of his gun.

(Mista)"It's lunch time! Tuscan salami, you know that this sh*t is good!"

The 6 stands came out of the gun, and began eating the salami. The one labeled 3, took the slice of salami from the one labeled 5, and he began to cry.

(Mista)"Not again! Tre, stop taking food from Cinque! You already ate yours!"

Victim of Reality appeared, and took the salami from Tre, and gave it back to Cinque.

(Tre)"Hey! What do think you're doing!?"

(VoR)"You already ate yours, like Mista said. So don't go taking anyone else's!"

(Mista)"Thanks, they all think they work the hardest, so they think they should get more food than the others. I try not to play favorites, you know?"

(Giorno)"What are those things, how many of them are there?"

(Mista)"Things? Hey, call them people, they get pissy when someone treats them like pets."

(VoR)"Yeah, Giorno. We aren't animals."

(Mista)"There's 6 of them! One for each bullet, there's no number 4, because 4 is an unlucky number."

(Giorno)"One for each bullet?"

(Mista)"The big guy over there wants us to hurry, you guys can wait after work to take a nap, right?"

All 6 of them didn't like his suggestion.

(Mista)"I'll try to convince them, Giorno, take the radio out of the plastic bag!"

Giorno did so, and Mista sneaked over to the side of a little building called "Yacht Club". A short man wearing a blue shirt came out, and called over to the crowd.

(Man)"Is anyone waiting for the yacht, The Lagoon?! There's a message from a Mr. Zucchero, please come to the surveillance room and receive the message!"

Nobody in the crowd moved. Giorno and Kaito were watching the crowd from a good distance with binoculars to see who goes inside the room.

(Giorno)"No one's moving yet..."

(Kaito)"Do you think the guy might have found out what happened?"

(Giorno)"Probably, and that would be bad news for us!"

The radio Giorno was holding began to make noise.

(???)"What happened...Zucchero? Making a public call...did something happen?"

Giorno began to panic. He didn't know what to do. Suddenly, Victim of Reality grabbed the radio, and spoke into it with a different voice.

(VoR)"We got a problem, the engine's shot! The boat ain't moving!"

Kaito mouthed to Giorno to signal Mista to move to the front window. Giorno did, and Mista moved to the front window, making sure to stay out of sight.

(???)"What are you talking about?! Just use the one you covered the first one on!"

(VoR)"They somehow found out about it! In a last ditched effort, they smashed the f*cking engine before I could use my stand! I got em all now, but I need you t-MISTA SHOOT HIM NOW!"

Mista heard this, and immediately got in front of the window. The man saw him and pulled the blinds down. Mista shot twice through the window, with one of the shots hitting a pitcher

(Uno)"Come on!"

Uno saw Due, the one labeled 2, flying in the room on the  second bullet, riding it like a horse.

(Uno)"Pass, pass, pass!"

(Due)"Yehaw!"

Uno kicked the bullet from beneath Due, which changed trajectory, and hit the man in the leg, making him fall to the floor. Uno and Due gave eachother celebratory high fives as if they won a basketball game. The short man, and some other people heard the gun.

(Man)"You! Wh-What was that?!"

(Mista)"A gun shot! What, did it bother you? Well, if you want to complain, do it later! I'm busy!"

He entered the room, and saw Uno and Due standing next to a blood trail.

(Mista)"So, there was a back door. He must've gotten in through there to answer the call."

(Uno)"His leg!"

(Due)"Yeah! We got his leg!"

(Mista)"Good job, pistols! We won't let him get away!"

Mista ran out the back door, and there was a single truck, with the blood trail leading up to the driver's side.

(Mista)"His stand must be a short range type. If it were a long range type, he would've attacked me from the beginning."

The truck began to drive forward.

(Mista)"I don't know what type his stand is yet, but I can't let him get away!"

He grabbed the truck's door, and pointed his gun at the driver. He looked at the driver's legs, and they weren't injured. He quickly aimed at something he sensed above him, and shot the stand user he was looking for in the head.

 He quickly aimed at something he sensed above him, and shot the stand user he was looking for in the head

[To be continued]