3~ payback is a bitch

Zo POV
I was getting y/n's ass back today
I'm gone tell her I had sex with a another Female and see how her ass react! 😂😂 then I'm gone tell her the other girl is pregnant, she gone flip the fuck out. I post a picture of me and the female I got "pregnant"

 I post a picture of me and the female I got "pregnant"

Zo- had a great time last night😉😏
16289 comments...
Melo- I see you bro🐐
Gelo- I don't approve 😑 why you doin my sis like that.
Y/nthebaddest- awe fr.
Manibby- hop off his shit bitch! He don't want you.
Chill out with all that y'all, I told my friend to comment that, I just want her blood to boil. Her ass got me fucked all the way up.
Y/n POV
I see this post Zo posted a min ago and that shit is not sitting right with me
Like wtf,  he didn't talk to me all yesterday and now I got to find out he was with another female from a damn post. I'm tired of his shit, all these motherfuckin mood swings...
Zo POV
I get dressed looking nice and whatnot, I have one of my "girl-friends" put some fake Hickies on my neck just to get her more mad. Right as I was bout to walk out the house she walks in...
Y/n POV
I get to lonzos house and that nigga opens the door fast asf, I started beating the shit out of him. His face was red asf "man chill out damn!" " no man you child tf out! Had a good time last night? Oh really? You know what I'm not even gone waste my breathe!" I start to walk away but I turn back around "who is she?" I ask as calmly as I can. "My babymomma" Zo says and he stared at me with a blank face "repeat that please?" I say trying to connect the fucking dots "I said my babymomma! You heard me!" "What the fuck you mean babymomma!? You telling me you got this bitch pregnant?" I say *my voice cracking towards the end* "listen man, she ain't no bitch and her pussy way better than yours so I thought why not wife it you know?" " no! I don't fucking know! I'm your wife lonzo! ME! How you gone do this to me?! I've done nothing" never will I even beg a nigga to stay with me but I really do love Zo so I had to at least get a good reason.
"Right! You've done nothing, I loved you and I wanted you but no anymore. It's me not you, I just don't think we fit."
Zo POV
"So this is it?" She says with tears coming down her face. It breaks my heart to see her like this but the pranks must go on..
"Yeah, I have a family now" she starts walking towards the door and leaves. I wait about 5 minutes and she's still out there crying on the steering wheel and I start to feel bad.
I jog outside and open her door and hug her.
"Get off me I fucking hate you!" She creams, it hurt but I didn't take it to heart because ik she's just mad.
"Baby it was a prank I would never do that to you" y/n: "then where did the hickeys come from and who's the bitch in your pictures because that ain't no damn photoshop." I laugh "baby that's just my friend emani, I had her help me get you back." "And the hickeys?" She asked impatiently "I had a friend make them... with make up they come off see" I wipe my neck and show her my hand "I still hate you. That she is not funny" she says trying to hide her smile "I love you too" I kiss her and we go inside and watch movies for the rest of the night And I showed her how sorry I am, if you know what I mean...
(Sorry if I messed up, didn't check)