"So what??? I don't have nothing to do with that...I didn't know him when you was around..." Saranya said to him in shock...Mr. Felders chuckled...

       "That's true...But I have you here for only one thing and one thing only..And that's to draw Devyn out so I can kill him...He seems to keep dodging my attempts...But now I've got the leverage I need..." He said to them...

      "I don't know what foul shit Devyn got going on...But I don't know shit about it!!! Go take that shit up with him P..." Said Lil Ro through clenched teeth...He was pissed off and Saranya could see the veins in his neck...She gave him a knowing look...He seemed to calm down a bit...

       "Oh come on...He was your homie...He started hanging with you tough after I got married...He came back to link up with me...But I had no idea that he was fucking my wife and just so happens he is the father of my 11 year old daughter...So are you gonna tell me that you didn't know...' he asked him...

      "Hell nah I didn't know he was banging your wife...I dont fuck around with shit like that...I'm married as well dude...If I had known that he wouldn't have been around my family..." Lil Ro said with a look of surprise on his face...Mr. Felder's studied his face...So he didn't know...

       "Fine...But I still need you two and also you guys won't be here alone...I'm bringing his kids here tomorrow... So get it together and Lil Ro show her a few things about being a parent..." He said to them both...

       "You are going to kidnap his kids??? That's evil!!! His wife had nothing to do with this either!" Lil Ro screamed...Saranya was speechless...

       "He took away two of the best things that has ever happened to me!!! I'm gonna break him down to his knees!!! So don't give me that bullshit ass speech okay!!! Now both of you get up and go into that room and count to 400...Don't come out until you hear me drive away..." Mr. Felders told them...They got up and walked into the room and he closed the door...

      "This motherfucker has gone fucking crazy...I can't believe he is planning to take those kids..." Lil Ro said...

      "There are 3 bodyguards with them...There is noway he is going to just snatch those kids..." Saranya said to him...Lil Ro rubbed his head and his face...

      "Let's hope you're right..." He said...

       "Hey how did he get in???" Saranya asked him...

      "IDK I was at the stove and I just felt the gun on the back of my head and he said don't move...But I know he didnt come through the front or back door..." He said to her...They both stared at each other...They heard the truck crank up...Lil Ro pulled the door open and ran into the kitchen...

       "So there is another way out of here...Of course why didn't I think of that...He has been getting in here somehow...And obviously if we find it...We can get out to...That's why he had us go into the room so that we won't see where he comes in at...It has to be in one of the 2 rooms right there...It couldn't have been your room cause you would have heard him..." She said...

      "Okay but what if we are wrong or if it's well hidden and we never find it...We need a plan Saranya..." Lil Ro said to her...She sat down at the table and began thinking...

************************************

       Dee sat in Red Lobster waiting on Big Dell to come in...She was happy to be seeing him outside of work...He was so nice and sweet...Dee really liked him...He seemed to like her as well...She watched as he came through the door looking all handsome in his all black suit...He smiled at her with his perfectly white teeth...He walked up to the table she stood up and embraced him tightly...