What happened to us!

My name is Sophia and this all started 3 yeas ago right after my fiancé left me at the alter. He said that he met someone else and that he wasn't good enough for me that we rushed in to this whole marriage thing way to fast. He regrets proposing so soon after our relationship started because he feels like he wasted my life. Well that's just fine with me because if he wants to be like that then I can find some one better. I've been trying to do that for the past three years and still I haven't been able to find someone. I have given up on dating. I've tried every form of it so now I have signed up for this social experiment where theses professionals ask you and your potential husbands different questions and try to find your perfect match. Yes I said husband I'm just so tired of dating so I'm just going to cut to the chase. In this social experiment you don't know who your going to marry until you get to the end if the aisle before you get to where the preacher is. Hope fully this works out for me because the last thing I want to find out is that these professionals can't even help me. I wouldn't be surprised thought because Match. Com and E Harmony could even help me they couldn't find any one not even one guy. I just hope that I like the guy and that he's is not one of my enemies because that would be horrible. Especially since the person that I hate so much just so happens to be the brother of my ex fiancée. I never met him in person but got a lot of horrible texts and phone calls trying to break up my wedding from him. He didn't even have the guts to even meet me in person not even a photo. So now that you know what happened let me tell you about me.

( I don't own any thing from married at first sight. I only own my ideas and characters. )

Sorry it's short it's my first story please read and review no rude comment just constructive criticism and please rate this I trying my best since this is being written on my IPod. )