"Ya, I don't need you texting other guys."

"Overprotective cunt," I grunt jokingly, turning around to him and wrapping my arms around him.

Mason squinted his eyes in pain.  "I need more advil!"

"You're gonna overdose.  Just ignore your headache."

"This must be worse than a girl's period cramps!" he complains.

I glare at him.  "You did not just say that."

He opens his eyes and notices I'm pissed off.  "Oh... shit sorry.  I didn't mean that."

"Just because of that comment, you're gonna have to wait for me to 'pay you back.'" I threaten.

"Fuck!  You're killing me here."

"It's not my fault you're such a horny cunt all the time." I flick his forehead lightly and he flinches.

"Ah, fuck you."

"I already told you that you couldn't." I smirk.

He groans in response and sits up.  "Can we get pizza please?"

"Mason it's almost midnight."

"So?  Let's go see if Cam or Jay are awake." He walked over to my side of the bed and held out a hand, which I grabbed and was pulled up.  I groaned in frustration.  "I just wanna sleep," I complain.

"Now you're complaining.  I'm the one that's extremely hungover.  Come on," he urges.

I grunt and let him lead me down the stairs of Cam's house.

Jay and Cam are sitting on the couch on there phones, the T.V. playing a random show I'd never seen before.

They both heard our footsteps and looked up to us on the stairs.

"Where have you been all day, having sex or something?" Cam asks teasingly.

I roll my eyes as we walk to the couch, but Mason responds before I do, "Nah, you would have heard it." He glances at me and smirks, only for me to punch him in the arm.

"Ow! I was joking!"

I sit down on the couch next to Cam and Mason sits beside me.

"Mason wants pizza," I tell the two boys. "Wanna order some?"

They shrug and Cam nods.

***

After about twenty minutes, the food arrives. I open the door and grab the box, thanking the pizza guy and tipping him for coming out so late.

Mason digs in right as I set the box down.

"Calm down, cunt, save some for us," I tease.

"We haven't eaten all day, (Y//N)!"

"I know that, but do you see me stealing like five slices at once?"

He looks down at his hand to where he's holding multiple slices.  "Oh." He puts a few back and starts with just one piece.

The rest of us grab a slice and talk amongst ourselves about random shit.

Eventually, Jay brings up a new topic. "So, Mason, when are you going to ask (Y//N) to be your girlfriend?"

Mason shrugs while finishing his slice. "Probably soon, 'cuz she won't let me fuck her until we're actually dating."

"Mason!" I growl in annoyance.

"Oh?" Cam laughs, and Jay copies.

"That's all you care about," I grunt, finishing my slice.

"What? I'm just joking, you know that."

I turn my head away from him, giving him the silent treatment.

"Oi, bitch." I feel arms wrap around me and pull me backwards. Laying my back against Mason's body, he whispers very quietly in my ear so Cam or Jay won't overhear. "I love you, ok?"

I close my eyes but smile slightly. "Ok," I whisper back.

"Alright," Mason begins, louder for the other two guys to hear.  He suddenly picks me up bridal style, which I still hate, and continues, "I'm gonna go take care of her." I notice him wink and I scowl, but don't argue. 

"You don't want to finish the pizza?" Jay asks.

"We're too tired.  Save some for tomorrow though, ok?"

They nod and we say our goodnights.  Mason continues to carry me until we reach our bedroom.  He throws me onto the bed and lies down next to me.

"I'm still not letting you fu-"

"I know.  Let's just sleep." He yawns and pulls me close to him.  I don't try to move away.  I enjoy his warmth, and I eventually fall asleep in his arms.

MASON'S POV

"Hey so..." he began.  "I was wondering... would you- like- actually be my girlfriend?  I'm not just saying that for the sex, but I genuinly-"

Mason noticed you hadn't moved, and your breathing was calm and peaceful.

He smiled.  "Oh.  She fell asleep."

He looked around the room and muttered to himself, "I'll just ask her another time."

ok i said i was ending this soon but uh i've suddenly gotten a lot of ideas for this story so nvm it's gonna be a little longer til i end it.