Chapter Thirty Three

Start from the beginning

"i'm fine, bombshell" bombshell? why the hell type of nickname is that.

"you just-" Jughead pauses.

"her name, you-you called her bombshell" Fangs gasps.

"you haven't called me that in-"

third person POV

"over a year" the girl stares at the redhead. "when we-" she nearly spills about one, of the multiple exiting events they had which they swore to secrecy. "when we got milkshakes" the smaller girl tries to clean up her mess.

flashback to the first time they done it, Sophia's POV

i sigh to myself thinking about events from earlier that night. my boyfriend, Chuck was being a dick for no reason. accusing me of cheating on him with Jughead Jones, which i wasn't.

"hey Pop" i smile at the elder man. "strawberry milkshake please" i order and he nods.

i grab my shake and notice Cheryl sitting by herself. i decide to walk over and sit across from her. i've always had a soft spot for Cheryl. i knew she hid pain under her witty comments and bitchy attitude. topping it all off, her brother died by her own fathers hand.

"why hello there" i smirk as she jumps fro mr he glass clinking on the table.

"what do you want, Sapphire?" she frowns.

"come on, sweetie you know my name is Sophia" i reply not phased by her trying to hurt me.

"okay what do you want? i didn't ask you to speak to me" she rolls her eyes.

"are you okay, Cheryl?" i ask on a serious note.

"let me think" she pauses. "my brother and best friend has died, so has my father and everyone hates me so yes, i'm perfect" she tries to hide the emotion but i can see it in her eyes.

"i'm sorry, Cheryl. i really am" i put my hand on hers. (like the choni moment 🤪🤪)

she looks at me with sorrow in her eyes. "i'm sorry about how i've acted towards you, Soph. your honestly an amazing person" she smiles and she turns her hand so our palms are touching and rubs her thumb on the top of my hand. (w0w Kat wHat @ dEscr¡pt¡0n!1!1)

"it's okay, Cheryl. i forgive you" a smile works its way onto my face.

"you know, i always liked you Sophia" her eyes widen. "i-i mean like as-as a friend, y'know? like i did wanna be your friend" she rants.

"i understand, i've always liked you too, bombshell" i smirk at the new nickname.

"bombshell?" she blushes.

"well i thought you were Cheryl Bomshell. aren't you?" i rhetorically ask.

"why, yes. yes i am" she nods.

"so what's your plans for the night, Andrews?" she sips on her milkshake.

"no plans. Archie is at Veronica's or something and my father is, well, i'm not too sure" i admit. "what about you? why are you on your lonesome?" i quirk my eyebrow up.

she sighs. "no plans" she shrugs.

"well... we could have a sleepover?" i suggest.

"my mother would never allow it. especially after, you know... Heather" she whispers.

"no, no i mean at my house. we can do whatever. have a party, sleep early, drink, anything you wanna do" i shrug and her eyes light up at the offer.

"of course!" she grins. "i-i mean yeah, sure" she slumps back down.

"well let's go" i nod towards the door and she nods.

we get out the booth and wave at Pop driving to my house.

we lie in my bed and talk for hours about anything and everything. just bonding.

"you know, Cheryl. i always thought you were an amazing person. i knew you weren't what you looked like" we face each other.

"thank you, Sophia. you've always been nice to me no matter how bitchy i've been" she sighs.

"i'll always be nice to you" i whisper skimming my hand down her cheek and her breath hitches.

we both lean in and the magic sparks. we kiss and do more than that...

so do you guys like the new bitchy Sophia? i like how snappy she is, she doesn't take anyone's shit 😂