Bonus chapter~ peter quill

Even though barely anybody likes peter quill (star lord) after infinity war, I'm going to do this small bonus chapter with him because I love him :)

You attempt to put your hand in the bag, but a loud crash is heard outside. Everyone around you gasps and runs towards the window, you all see a large sort of space craft outside. An attractive man walks out and walks into stark towers. All avengers took out their weapons prepared to fight, you however have to stick next to Steve behind his shield because you had no power.

The man you saw outside entered the party, everyone looked at him confused, except Tony and peter. "Quill" tony says sighing. "Ayy tony... why wasn't I invited to this party?! You know I'm a music loving man" the so called 'quill' guy says laughing. "I don't like you. That's why" tony growls.

"So what activity are we doing now at the party?! It looks interesting" the man says rubbing his chin. "Well we was about to play seven minutes in heaven, and y/n here was about to pick somebody, but you rudely interrupted" tony says pointing towards you. The man glances in your direction and then looks back at tony.

"I'll go in the closet with her" the quill man says. "No you won't" tony yells, "he can, it's fine" you reply to tony. "Yeh, I'll leave right after if you want me too" he says smiling. "Fine" tony says glaring. You and the good looking man walk into the closet, and tony peeps his head in quickly and whispers to you "get me right away if he hurts you" you chuckle and push him out. The door is locked.

"So, now I know you are called y/n, do you know me?!" He asks, you grin. "I don't know you at all"you answer crossing your arms. "I am the well known star lord" he says confidently. You raise your eye brows with confusion. "Who?!" You ask.

"Maybe the name peter quill will remind you" he says winking. "Still doesn't ring a bell" you say laughing. "Alright fine, well, I'm peter, and your y/n,yes shake hands" he says. You reach out your hand and he takes your hand in his and slowly kisses your hand. Your cheeks turn a bright red.

"Your blushing! I'm quite the charmer, definitely more charming then that Thor guy right?!" Peter said smiling. "Not as charming, but you certainly are more humorous than him" you say blushing even more.

He kisses your hand again and the door rapidly flashes open, "hey it hasn't been 7 minutes?!" Peter yells as tony drags you out of the closet. "I don't care" he says. "Well, I'll see you around" quill says taking a hold of you and hugging you, you hug back and wave him goodbye.