I let go of Ollie's hand making his scream after me, but I just ran in front of the musician and started dancing. I threw my heels off and danced to the steady beat. I missed being this free.

I attracted a crowd as the musician started playing for me making me laugh and let loose. My eyes caught Oliver's, some unknown emotion flashed through his eyes but was gone as soon as it came.

I gestured for him to come and dance with me, but of course, he became a stone cold gang leader and was playing too cool for school. I was having none of it. I ran to him like a child, the shirt of my dress swinging as I did.

"Dance with me, Ollie. Come." I smiled brightly at him, taking his hand and dragging him with me to where I was.

I couldn't stop laughing and dancing with Wolf to the music. He twirled me around and brought me back to his chest, our bodies holding into one as we glided across the cobbled stoned ground.

The music came to an end, people cheering us on. Ollie and I bowed at the clapping crowd, clapping and cheering on the musician that was incredible. I left a few bills for him.

"Well, well well, isn't it my little Mamacita." I heard a deep voice with a thick Hispanic accent behind me.

In the flash of an eye, he was held at gunpoint by Oliver. I opened my mouth and ran into the man's arms.

"Santiago!" I squealed jumping into his arms.

"Freyah, what the hell are you doing?" I heard Wolf growl out his gun still up and ready to shoot.

"What the hell are you doing? Put the damn gun away, I'm hugging the man not strangling him." I rolled my eyes pulling away from San and walking over to my Ollie.

"I know him, it's ok." I placed my hand over his making him put the gun away.

"You care to introduce me to your friend here?" Santiago stepped forward.

"San, this is Wolfgang. Ollie, this is Santiago. He thought me to dance." I smiled remembering the first time I came to America.

They shook hands, but I could feel that Wolf had a reserve when it came to him. I just rubbed it off, this man was like a grandfather to me. He wasn't extremely old, rocking the salt and pepper hair look but he was there for me when no one was.

"Why don't you come to the shack, Rosie will love to see you again Mamacita. So would the boys." He pleaded. I looked over to Wolf who stayed emotionless.

I really wanted to go, I missed them and I left in such a rush last time that I didn't even get to say goodbye.

"Ollie? Can we go? Please?" I asked with puppy dog eyes, pouting.

He huffed but nodded his head.

"Ok Fire. But just because I want to be happy we will go." I smiled up at him, tip-toeing to kiss his lips.

I could feel Santiago's gaze on us. He was no fool, he knew exactly who Wolf was, I mean the Mortimer's to have familiar traits, especially he looks exactly like his dad and with his name you are sure not to go unnoticed.

You see, Santiago was the man that took me under his wing and treated me as his own. He and his wife Rosie are the only people besides Tony who know what happened to me and why I left Ireland. And thanks to them I have the bested friend I could ever ask for, Tony. He is their youngest son and had him very late, that's why I consider them as grandparents rather than parents.

He didn't have far to walk from where we were to the shack. I could already hear the music playing when we were only a few feet away. It was a little place down by the docks in the rough area. I say small but in reality, it is just a facade for the casino in the basement alongside other illegal activities.