3?

Excuse any and all mistakes please and thanks

❤️ Jaedyn Cristianna Williams ❤️

I woke up the next morning feeling great. I got up and got my clothes for the day out and my hygiene essentials.

  I'm gonna wear my black and white checkerboard high top Vans, a black Vans shirt, and some white distressed jeans.

  I grabbed my towel and cloth then went in the bathroom. I turned on the shower to the right tempature and took my clothes off getting in. I showered for about 20 minutes and rinsed the body wash off.

I stepped out and dried off then lathered my body in lotion. I put on my undergarments then went back in my room and put on my clothes. As soon as I was about to put my shirt on there was a knock.

"Yeah?" I asked to whoever was there but I didn't get an answer. I hurried up and put my shirt on. I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth. I rolled send my mouth and dried it and there was another knock.

  I put on my vans and went to the door. I opened it and rolled my eyes. "Missed me?" He asked walking in. I backed up."No." I Said as I started laughing.

"Stop lyin Jae." Ken said plopping on my bed.

"Negro I saw you yesterday. What do you want?" I asked him knowing good and well what he wanted.

"Ben said come on. We finna go." He replied scrolling on Instagram. I groaned.

"A black person forever getting rushed like damn give me time. It ain't like the mall close early. It's Saturday nigga." I said grabbing my phone and headphones.

"Sorry damn." Ken mumbled before walking out. I fixed up my room and turned the light off and walked out going downstairs.

"Heyyy cousinnn." I Said going beside Ben. "Took you long enough." He replied mugging me. "Well fuck you too then." I Said giving him the same face.

"Can't speak?" KD dumbass asked. "Wassup everybody except KD." I Said since he had to say something.

"Why you gotta be mean. Ugly ass." KD said mugging me. I looked around. I know this nigga ain't calling me ugly. Did he ever see hisself?

"I know you fucking lying. If you don't get the fuck on with yo long ass head. But tryna come for me. Nigga ok." I Said scrunching my face up at him.

Boomer walked up to him and sized his head up. "Oh lord KD my nigga. You gotta dick head for real." Boomer Said making everybody burst out laughing.

"Nigga shut yo black ass up. You look like a fucking donkey. Jack ass." KD mugged the fuck out of him.

  I just kept laughing. These niggas comedy. "Man come on. I'm tryna go then come back. My girl coming over." Ben said. I rolled my eyes.

"Who yo girl 10?" 3 asked. "The one and only...." I paused crossing my legs and batting my eye lashes like a stuck up rich girl. "Andrecia Willis." I added that to the end of my sentence.

Ben mugged me. "Oop Black ass Ben snatched him a rich girl. Okay Ben." KD Said but the last part was in a girl ass voice.

"Nigga sometimes I question yo sexuality." Babyjoe said shaking his head.

"His sexuality. We should question yours." Kentrell spoke up. "Why you say that?" Joe asked.

"It's obvious youn be kissin nobody cause yo lips always fuckin chap." KD said making me burst out laughing.

"And they be looking purple and ashy like they be cold or some shit." Boomer Said shrugging. I laughed while he mugged them and threw up the middle finger.

"Y'all hell but can we go now?" I asked as my laughter died. "Yeah let's go." Ben Said getting up walking out the door.

We just pulled up to the mall and it looked packed. We all got out of our cars and grouped up. Ken came and put his arm around me.

"What are you doing?" I asked chuckling.

"What it look like?" He Said lookin down at me. He so cute. Nah scratch that. He passed that.

"Youn gotta stare Jaedyn." He Said as we walked into the mall. I covered my ears as I heard screams coming from different directions.

Lemme guess. It's because Ben them. "NBA BE THE GANG!" Kentrell yelled all loud and shit. "BEN MUHFUCKIN 10 IN THIS BITCH!" See they needa stop yelling. Acting slow.

"ITS RETARDED!!" Boomer yelled all up in my ear. I turned and mugged him. "Y'all niggas acting retarded." I said shaking my head as they took pictures.

I looked around and saw some girl taking a picture with Ken. I eyed them for a minute. They made conversation. What threw me off is when they exchanged numbers. My facial expression made a dramatic change when she hugged him. I shook my head.

I walked off. Hold up. I turned around and realized I don't know my way around.

All the chaos died down and now we was waking through the mall. "Jae you ain't say nun ever since we walked in. Wassup?" 3 asked me.

I learned that 3 can be really nice to me. He's like an older brother or something.

"Nun just I think I'm lowkey feeling somebody but my feelings being played with." I Said not really wanting mention who.

He chuckled. "It'll Be Ight li bit. If he really wanted you he wouldn't do you like that." 3 told me. I smiled and nodded he was right. Plus I ain tryna go back to school on thrusday moping.

I'm back at the house now. I was satisfied with what I got. Now I just need to make some friends and I'll be good.

Everybody left when fake ass showed up. Ion know what she got on Ben. Maybe her shit good and he don't wanna let go. I laughed to myself. I'm just about to lay down and take a nap since Kendell didn't text me.

Probably to busy texting his girl.

~~~~~~
Hey 👋🏽

I need a cover for this so hmu if you can make a good cover or sum.

Ima start my rant book soon. I'll update y'all on that. So yeah.