Unusual morning

<3rd pov>

As Yoongi woke up he could feel the slight tickle of a breath on his neck which made him shiver. And in front of his now half open eyes he saw lips which were directing breaths at him.

He slowly opened his eyes fully to see a much larger man in front of him but that didn't explain the breath on his neck that continually made him shiver.

He looked behind himself to see another man though the smallest bit smaller than the man that was in front of him. He slowly looked down to see that the two males where both holding him close to their own bodies.

He looked further down to see their legs sprawled on top and between each other. He could feel the blush creeping up on his cheeks.

"Your awake?"

Yoongi was startled and looked to the man by his front who was looking at him with a small smile in his face.

"Uhm..." was the only thing Yoongi could utter before he looked down again out of embarrassment he didn't know had come.

"Don't be embarrassed~ though you look cute with a blush all over your face~"

At this Yoongis blush only grew till he could feel it both on his neck and by his ears. Before he could say anything the body behind him began moving tightening his hold around Yoongis waist.

"Your neck is all red too" the large man mumbled before letting his lips grace over the skin only lightly as if to ask for permission.

He got no response so he stopped but not before he gently squeezed the much smaller males waist and leaving a little kiss on the smaller mans neck.

The kiss had given Yoongi goosebumps and his already red face turned into a much more prominent crimson.

"You look like an apple little one~ or should it be something else? Cherry? Strawberry? Tomato?-"

"Ew no not tomato Hyung~"

"Why not kookie?"

"I don't like tomatoes you know that~" the apparently younger of the two whined the last part before looking at Yoongi.

"What would you like to be called? We never got a name~"

"I- I'm Yoongi" the petite male answered while stumbling a little on his words.

"Who are you?" He asked.

"I'm Taehyung~" the male in front of him answered with a giddy voice.

"I'm Jungkook" the male behind him answered again tightening his hold around his waist.

"Wh- why are you c- cuddling me?" The small male asked to which he received squeezes around his waist. Seriously does this man think he would disappear?

"We are cuddling you because we want to. Your so cute we couldn't help ourselves~" the male now known as taehyung said.

"I'm to cute" Yoongi muttered before he was squeezed again this time by Taehyung.

"You are so very cute the cutest of the cute~ Maybe you are the ruler of squishland? Are you their cute king?~" Taehyung said in a sweet but also slightly mocking voice

"No~" Yoongi whined not wanting to be cute. He wanted to be manly!

"Your so cute~" Jungkook said from behind him in which he received a not so intimidating glare.

"So cute~"

-------

Word count - 532

Hi this is the first chapter of 'Not Only One, But Two!'

I hope you liked!

Please comment I would love to hear what you like!

Thank you for reading this!