༄ 𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐡.

Richie Tozier looked at his five-year-old daughter Maggie and his son William

Richie Tozier looked at his five-year-old daughter Maggie and his son William. He was putting his kids to bed as Jane was coming home late. "Why isn't mommy home?" Will asked. Richie shakes his head knowing he was a mommy boy and Maggie was a daddy girl.

Maggie bites her lip hugging the teddy bear she got when she was born from her aunt Dylan and uncle bill. William was hugging the bear that he got from uncle Stanley. Richie starts "she is a very busy woman your mother, she wanted to come to tuck you guys in but couldn't."

Maggie sighed "you and mommy aren't gonna break up right?" Richie chuckled "now where did you get that idea from baby girl?" William starts "our friend Jonás his parents are breaking up since his dad was seeing another woman..... what if mommy seeing another man?"

Richie assures his son "no your mother isn't seeing another man..." though the man with glasses was insecure about his wife leaving him for someone else. The two twins wanted to sleep in each other's bed as the two cuddled with each other.

William had glasses as for Maggie she didn't need them. Mags than asked "I don't want my parents to break up daddy." Richie grabbed his daughter's hand "I promise we won't." Bethany and William smiled as Will asked: "tell us a romantic moment about you two?"

Richie chuckles touching the back of his head "well once your mother was so against us not being in the same grade so she took me under her wing took the liberty to tutor me all through senior year." Maggie smiled "romantic." Richie looked at his twins "anyway kids I passed the grade and I kissed her for once... it was our first time.... kiss, first kiss I asked her if she wanted to get married but I remember her exact words 'I'll marry Richie Tozier but when we're 18' and so that's exactly what I did I purposed to her during our graduation."

The twins giggled as Richie smiled he looks at the watch "well it's time to go to sleep." He kissed his children "goodnight monkeys." He closed the door as he turned on the baby lights and a baby monitor. Jane entered as she placed her gun on the counter.

"Tough day at work?" Richie asked. Jane nods as she says "yup the kids are asleep?" The adult smiled as Jane sits in the couch turning on the tv. Richie sat next to her "I love you jane Tozier." Jane pecked his lips "I love you richie Tozier." Jane placed her head on his shoulders "I want another monkey."

Richie shakes his head "remember last time you said that you yelled at me during their labor saying it's the last time we have unprotected sex." The woman whacks him lightly "I would go through that pain again if it meant we had another kid in our lives especially if they are twins lord Jesus. They're just growing up so fast."

"Twelve hours of labor damn... Dylan was worried."

Jane poured wine into her cup as she takes a sip "that reminds m, Dylan called she said if we were going to New York for Keith's birthday." Richie sighed "that's all the way across the mother fucking country!" Jane shrugs "wherein sunny Beverly Hills California because of your job dumbass."

Richie chuckles lightly "tell her we can't make it, anyway how about that other child?" Jane rolls her eyes "not today trashmouth." Richie rolls his eyes "I'm glad I have a hot wife that's a detective."

"Be glad that you even have a wife."

The tozier woman gets up as she takes out her brother's book. "Bills a good writer didn't know he had it in him." Richie smiled "yeah can you believe it your a detective, Dylan's a nurse." The losers all separated during the blood oath but some still kept contact time after time especially the moment Jane came back to derry and a lot of shit happened during senior year.

The thing is the losers forgot about the blood oath but not Jane. Never Jane.

Jane looked at her husband "anyway what was your case today?" Jane sighed "a kid went missing, turns out she was 13 kidnapped bruises but her kidnapper still out there also a dead body was found and it's just so stressful!" Richie rubs her shoulder "Hey, you'll catch the case just don't die on me, love."

The woman looked up at her husband he was taller than her, Richie could listen to her heartbeat as he kissed her "you'll find the dumbass." Jane smiled as she says "yeah, your right."

"you don't know how much I love you; if you died I'd never forgive myself."

"Well, you won't ever have to blame yourself because I'm not dying now not ever I'm staying with you till the end of time our vows."

"Our vows."

Jane pecked his lips as she repeated half of her vows to him "your beautiful brown eyes are the first thing I wanna see when I wake up the last thing I wanna see when I go to sleep and certainly the last thing I wanna see when I die." Richie felt a tear escape remembering when they got married as he touched her wedding ring "always?" Jane leans into his chest "and forever, till the end of time."

He got the girl, but he didn't know that he was going to lose her. he didn't know that in nine years they'd be divorced, and He didn't know that one year after that she'd be dead taking her last breathe and seeing him.

He got the girl but a what cost?

✯༆ revised