aron eats a mcflurry by himself

“oh yes tim mhm”

“do u like that daddy?” tim asked as he went farther down

”mhm” rem said quietly, unable to form any words as he lightly gripped tim’s hair in his fist

tim went to town on his member even more, hoping to make rem climax soon bc he just wanted to get fucked now.

Rem held back small noises that threatened to escape, picking up on Tim’s changed pace. He glanced towards the driver’s seat where Aron sat using his phone in the stopped drive thru line, hoping his music would be distracting enough.

tim swirled his tongue yet again and before he knew it, he was swallowing rem’s climax. he glared but swallowed anyways, knowing they shouldn’t make a mess in arons car.

OKAY SO ARON ROOT-A-TOOT TOOT DRIVES HIS BITCHASS CAR BACK HOME WITH HIS MCFLURRY

tim made his way to the bathroom as rem sat on their bed and ate a mcflurry. it tasted like shit but he ate it anyway. a few minutes later, tim opened the door and walked out in sexy womens lingere, whipped cream and mcflurry rubbed all over his body.

Rem stared at Tim, taking in the tasty sight. Glancing over to make sure the door was locked, Rem stood up, sauntering across the room to Tim and loosely wrapping his arms around Tim’s waist. “You want me to lick all that off of you, hm?”

tim blinked seductivly and then leaned up to whisper into rem’s ear, “i’d like that a lot, daddy”

Smirking, Rem took Tim by the hand and led  him over to the bed, abruptly yet gently pushing him down onto it. Pinning Tim by the arms, Rem leaned down to give him a mischievous peck, then leaned away and reached for the hem of his shirt, pulling it swiftly up and over his head.

tim whined as rem started to lick down his stomach, then rise back up to lick his arms clean. he wantsd to touch himself, but rem held his arms. no matter, one of his kinks was being held down, restricted, or tied up. tim whined more as rem bare chest made contact with his own messy, slobbery one as rem started to make hickeys on his neck.

Rem sat up, his knees on either side of Tim’s body as he straddled him against the bed. Wiping off some of the remaining mcflurry on Tim’s body with his index finger, he slowly sucked it off the finger, keeping a harsh eye contact with Tim as he did so.

Khay, from across the hall, heard something from the other room that sounded suspiciously like 'daddy'. Naturally he has to go check out the situation- just in case. Slowly he opens up the door to catch Rem and Tim by surprise.

At the sound of the door creaking open and a light gasp from Khay, Rem and Tim immediately turned towards the door, shocked. “Khay, it’s not—“ “I won’t tell manager if you do as I say” Khay cut off, smirking as an idea came to mind

Khay smirked slightly, enjoying their fear at what he was going to do, as he rummaged through Tim's box of kinky shit. He pulled out a rope and a blindfold, keeping his eyes on Tim.

Tim, now blinded by the soft fabric, could only feel Khay’s hands trail down his scarcely clothed torso, damp from the previous endeavors. “Rem, can’t you see he’s needy? Get to it already.” Khay commanded, Rem lightly nodding at the jest. Rem slowly unbuckled his jeans, pulling them down while smiling at the thought that Tim had no idea what was coming to him.

tim gasped and flinched as he felt somethinf enter his hole, but relaxed when he realised it was only rem prepping him. he moaned as rem slid in another finger, leaving him moaning and wanting more as the other man worked. he could not see or reach out, but he felt khay move on the bed and wondered briefly what he was doing.

Before Khay could do anything Moora came in and yeeted them all out of the room to Russia at 94 mph.

The end

(credit to SkylerMaknae eunwoosh and of myself uwu)

we're going to hell for this