Not a Whisper of Will

So lemme set the scene before we get started.
We have Blake, Will, Bucky, Dan, Kristin and introducing new character Rose who is Will's probably dead sister.
They all go to the same high school and here's a brief description of each of the characters.
Rose- one of the most popular people at the school, she is straight and is usually shadowed by her younger sister Will. She is seen as almost a perfect person in school and at home but has lots of problems with drinking partying etc.
Will- She shadows her sister and that's all she's known as she seems nice but nobody special.
Blake- Lone wolf, not to be messed with. Rumors float around that she has been in and out of highschools/Juvie. Hot though most guys pine for her as they do to the popular girls
Bucky- music guy gay as hell and out loud. Desperate girls try to convert him is desperate for love and has been in and out of boyfriends. Secretly a tiny mouse on the inside.
Dan- Giant nerd. Class president and president of the dnd club.

Okay now for the setting and stuff I guesS

It's high school. About the middle of the year. It's the 16 of October and it's Wills birthday.
AND NOW WE START.
Forgive me for spelling mistakes plot holes etc. This is just for me to write.
——
When I wake up I quickly get changed. Something warm it's so cold I can almost feel winter coming. I run to roses room and bang of her door. "Get up!" I say hurriedly before running downstairs to make breakfast.
I pop in some toast in and cut some avocado. When Rose comes down to the kitchen I pop into the bathroom. I could use some touch up on the blue but, it's too late for that now. I put dry shampoo in brush my teeth, all the usual stuff. before grabbing breakfast and racing out the door after Rose. "Wait up!" I pant, Ugh, She is so impatient.
"Well then hurry! Get those legs runnin'!"
"Alright alright."
I catch up to her, but within seconds we're already at school, I didn't get a chance to eat my breakfast but that doesn't bother me. What bothers me is that it's my birthday and nobody will know, because Rose forgot. I just wanted one day to be about me, it's been 18 years of rose in the headlights but not a whisper of Will, the sister that doesn't matter, Rose's little shadow. When she starts to head to class I decide to skip mine though. I sit in the girls' bathroom and I can feel my heart wilting. After, about 10 minutes of waterworks I can't breathe I'm crying so hard. When someone walks in I just let the hot tears fall. Her footsteps are loud. It's silent for a bit until I really can't hold back the sobs anymore. When she hears she's calm. "Are you okay? Do you need anything? Do you want me to come in?" Her voice is gentle like she cares about how I'm feeling. I seem to sniffle out a "Yeah." And I unlock the door. She kneels next to where I'm slumped against the wall, "What's wrong?" In a mix of talking and tears, I manage to get out the whole story. She sighs, "Well, Let me be the first to say, happy birthday." She smiles at me and I smile back.
"I... uh didn't catch your name." I said wiping away tears.
"I didn't through it." She stands and holds out her hand to pull me up.
I laugh and take her hand. "It's Blake, and it's very nice to meet you."
"Yeah, you too."
"We should hang out sometime." She pushes a hair behind her ear. "Anyway. You know where to find me.
"Um, no I don't." But then she leaves.
God, she is hot. I mean now that I'm not completely balling my eyes out. I mean damn. These are the kind of women that make me happy I'm not straight.

So I stand up to compose myself and wait for Rose to get out of class. When she does I follow after her while she talks among her friends. I don't mind though. I'm not thinking about Rose I'm thinking about Blake.