I'm dreaming

nononono this cant be real. I think to my self " but you died I saw you fall in and I was the only one there when I woke up" I say to him refusing to believe that my big brother is standing right in front of me. "Ellie I......" he starts to say but is cut off by a boy standing behind him "jack who are you talking to?" "my sister" he replies in shock. "but I thought your sister died along time ago" says the boy "so did I he says before walking towards my and enveloping me in a frosty hug that has to be the most comforting thing I've felt in a while. right then I thought that every thing was going to be alright because I have my brother back. if only we would have seen the shadow of a man watching us from the woods. With a sinister grin spread across his pale face "oh this is getting interesting, Maybe it's time I show my face, and have a little creative fun" the man says before giving a sinister grin towards the to reunited siblings, and disappearing into the shadows in the woods. Ellie felt a slight chill as if some one were watching them, but that couldn't be true, nobody could see her, and nobody had seen her for years. she brushed it off and returned to looking at her brother in aw. " Jack, what are you the guardian of?" she asked "I'm the guardian of fun, and you Ellie?" he said a big grin slipping onto his face as he gazed at his little sister that he believed to be dead for all of these years. "I'm the guardian of creativity, though technically I'm not a guardian" she said smiling proudly at her title she has been given by the man in the moon.