"Let her out." he told the men who opened a gate that lead to the underground arena where illegal werewolf fighting took place.

Being the ring master, Victor created this arena for two reasons – one, to test out his creation and two, was for his own sick pleasure of seeing wolf fights.

As his beauty walked past him towards the gate, Victor spoke.

"I want a good show Number 9. Do not disappoint me."

His answer was when Number 9's eyes turned full blood red. The beast let out a ferocious howl that shook the very core of every wolf in that ring, the smell of fear filled the air – feeding the beasts need to hunt and kill.

 Victor chuckled, "Show time."

**********

A/N

Me new story!!! Yay! *has a silent party with myself in celebration* & *does awkward dance moves* 

Anyway so this book is gunna be a bit different, if you are the type of werewolf fan who likes mates falling for each other immedieately then this book is not for you :D Hehehe!! 

"Because i'm nice I'll tell you a hint, 9 actually tri-"

Suddenly a hand slapped on the author's face and shoved her away. She went flying across the room and fell ungracefully on her back.

"Oh...it's you." The author said distastefully when she saw who it was.

The person cackled as she removed her sunglasses in a cool way. Shooting a wink at the imaginary papparazzi, the assistant made her way to stand above the author who couldnt get up. (for those of you who don't know but the assistant appeared in One Spark Starts a Fire)

"Damn right it's me! That so called vacation you sent me to was not funny!" she shouted and the author held in a snicker.

"BAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA!!!!" Yep, totally held in that snicker.

The assistant huffed, "Nevermind that. Now tell me where you going to ruin the book for the readers?" She said with a glare.

Sheepishly looking away, the author pretended the assistant didnt exist.

"Fine. Be like that for all i care. Now if you excuse me, i do believe i'm going to raid your piggy bank - i think i deserve a massage" the assistant smirked down at the shocked author.

"You can't do that!! I was going to spend that money hiring a hit man to eliminiate Timmy!!"

(for all of you who don't Timmy is my cat...the Evil one... GRRR (-.-) 

The author tried to get up but her weakness was always physical excercise. She felt like a tortoise on its back but even then they can get up. The author - not so much.

"I WILL GET YOU FOR THIS!!!"  

..................

For those of you who are new to reading my books, i'm sure you will pick up how pyschotic and weird i am. If you do not like it then skip all the A/N!! :D because i'd probably just get worse from here... so yhhhh. Cheers!!

*discovers a portal and jumps into it....only to realize it brought me back to the same spot.*

Fine! I'll walk! Sheesh! *begins the long walk into the sunset while cursing many things but quickly returns*

Also, please check out my new book! If you love this one then you may like "Learning to love him"

It has shape-shifters, phobias, drama, romance, and cliffhangers because that's what i'm good at!! hehe!! It's detailed so enjoy becoming the characters!!! 

So,

LEARNING TO LOVE HIM.

How could she love me?

If I was her greatest fear....