Meeting him again

Please comment an vote if you liked it :) and any ideas thanks :)

CHAPTER 1

Zahra POV

It had been years since I last saw him. We had lost touch after a while.  I became so consumed in my education and the people around me that I slowly forgot he even existed. Seeing him now brought back a lot of memories.  I stood in the line looking at him. He didn’t seem to change much.

 His hair was cut low but not to low because I still could see the waves in his hair. He was tall and had dark smooth skin. I could tell that he had gotten bigger since the last time I saw him. Not in weight though, but in muscles. Even though his shirt wasn’t that tight, you could see his biceps and triceps perfectly. I could only see his back from where I was standing but I knew he was still fine as always.

I felt an urge to go talk to him, to say something, but I was afraid. Afraid that he wouldn’t want to talk to me again but the urge to say “hello” burnt in my heart. I finally got the courage to after a few words of self motivation  and I began walking towards him.

Terence POV

I hated lines, especially lines at the bank. It was the end of the month and I guess everyone had the same plan, get that new pay cheque and reward his or herself for a month’s work well done. Only, this money wasn’t exactly all for me. Lil’ man needed some new shoes  and as always, I had to buy them. He really grew quickly. It seemed like every other month he  needed a new pair! I didn’t mind though, it’s just his mother irritates the hell out of me!

Cynthia was a pess. No. More like the devil’s spawn. When it came to Lil’ man, I’d try my best to meet his needs but she always made something an issue. I bare her nagging though because what I do, I do for Lil’ man and that’s all that matters.

Suddenly my thoughts were interrupted by a pat on my shoulder. I quickly turned around and was completely shocked  by what I saw.

“Hi”