"Don't show up in front of Jungwoo and me or else!"

"What? What will you do? Are you afraid on what that Jungwoo might think about us? Well boy, if you will not being nice then I'll make your life miserable." she warned then crossed her arms while smiling foolishly at the taller boy beside her.

"Fuck." he cursed.

"It's bad to keep this thing from Jungwoo. His heart will gonna break if you did and remember, there his three idiot friends who'll get rid of you if make Jungwoo cry." Winwin stated, still licking his ice cream.

Why is he eating ice cream at this time? Early in the morning? Really Winwin?

"Do you love that fucking ice cream that much?" Yukhei asked sarcastically.

Winwin pouted and glared at him. "Shut up! You don't know anything! Kun ge, that stupid is looking down on me." Winwin complaint to his boyfriend then linked his arm around the other's arm.

"I'm damn fucking serious Huang Xuxi."

"Damn it! It's Yukhei! I'll think about it."

It's not like, Yukhei doesn't have a heart for Olivia. After all, she still a human being who needs shelter to live and knowledge about this foreign country. It's her fault for coming here without information alone and now, she's suffering and pestering his life.

However, his parents were the reason why she's here. Right, Olivia is not that type of a person who will waste her time if it's not really important.

"Then, where can I stay now? You are going to school with Winwin, I can't bother this cute guy with a lovely dimple. I'm all alone."

"Can you stop saying that? You sounded like a hoe. Okay, stay here. Don't come to school and feel free to talk into the mirror."

"What? Why don't you introduce me to your friends? I saw you hanging out with some four guys around you and I like the most paler one. Introduce me to him." she smiled and then made a puppy eyes, signing to please this tall, dumb creature.

"He's taken too. Don't bother me!"

~

After a long discussion, finally Yukhei made Olivia convince to stay in his unit and never go out to see him.

He will going to think about it carefully whether to take her words or not, about his family. Honestly, he misses them so bad too. Especially, his granny.

Today, he's with his beautiful other half. They're spending their time together at the Student Center and he is quietly watching Jungwoo.

Damn, Yukhei feels really great and lucky to be Jungwoo's boyfriend.

Jungwoo cut his hair and he is too freaking cute, Yukhei is very aware too that he's drooling over his boyfriend again. Just like the first time. Everyday.

Yukhei scanned the place critically and there's a few student around so it means, he can play with Jungwoo.

"Baby." Yukhei whispered into the paler's ear while slowly backhugging him.

"Hm?"

"I love you."

Jungwoo tilted his head on him and met the other's pair of soft lips.

"I love you too." Jungwoo giggled. "Bored?"

"No, you're here with me. So why would I?"

"But, I can feel your heavy sighs. Is everything okay?" he asked with a hint of worrying in his voice.