two months later

Daniel
Im now nine months and im ready to give birth but also scared. Im never alone anymore cause im due on March 15. Thats just a few weeks away. Jack and Zach are  planning my baby shower. That on Friday and im excited. I gave them the envelope with the genders on it.

I have this feeling like something is coming that was worser than Sebastian. And Corbyn been busy this past months with Jonah. Corbyn come home last than leave early in the morning. The kids are at Corbyn's parents house. Our parents adore Rebecca and Tyler.

Last week on Wednesday, they called me daddy and called Corbyn papi. My heart melted and i knew that we will be amazing parents.i really want to adopt them but Corbyn have to agree.

Babe, can you sign this for me ask Corbyn. Yes, but what is it? An agreement to the house that Im buying for us said Corbyn. Who is helping you with this? Jonah and Jack sometimes said Corbyn. Bye love you. Love you too and be good babies for daddy said Corbyn than pecked my lips.

At three in the afternoon, Zach came by to take me to pick out my ring for Corbyn. This is a prefect away so he won't know what I got him. The drive was fifteen minutes. We pulled up at Zales. We looked around for an hour until I found this ring that remind me of Corbyn's eyes.

 We looked around for an hour until I found this ring that remind me of Corbyn's eyes

I would like to get this ring. Are you paying with cash or card ask employee. Care please. She came back with the ring in the Zales bag. I payes than we went to go get Raising Cranes before going home.

When I got home and put my food on the table than put the Zales bag up so Corbyn won't find it. I took my shower so when Im done eating I could go to sleep.

Corbyn
I walked back to Jonah's car with Jack in the back. He signed both papers. The one for the adoption papers and house. Jack, are you sure you want help us with the ring and babies things cause you have to do the baby shower. Yes, i can and thanks asking me if I want to help said Jack. No problem and i know that you want to part of everything so when you have kids you will know what to do. We are here said Jonah.

We been here for three hours and I could not find nothing. I was still looking but five minutes later. I found this ring that Daniel was looking at three weeks ago. Can you give me this ring.

He will love this ring said Jack

He will love this ring said Jack. I know and we was looking at it three weeks ago when he thought i was asleep. She came back with the ring. Im paying with card. I payed for it and she gave me the bag. Your husband is very lucky and beautiful she said. Thank you and how you know him. He was in here like three hours ago she said. Thank you and bye.

We went to get pizza than ate it. After we was done. We droped Jack than me. Hey Jojo can you hold this for me please until the wedding day. Yes, of course bye love you bro said Jonah. Love you too bro and good night. He pulled off. Hey babe, im back. He was fast asleep. I picked him up and put him in bed. I went to take my shower.

I put the phones on the charger and Daniels too. I got back in bed than Daniel cuddle on me.

Hope you like this chapter
645  words
Comment your thoughts on if i should make another book?
If you do post your main couple and theme of the story?