Chapter 1

Taylor's pov

I woke up with a start and realised my phone was ringing. I looked up at the clock and realised it was 3 in the morning. Who could that be?
I checked my phone and saw that my manager was ringing.

"Hello?" I said yawning.

"Nice to see your awake Taylor"

"What do u want Sarah it's 3 in the morning for goodness sake" I said annoyed she had woken me up.

"Well sorry Taylor but can u please get up as we need to have an urgent meeting. I have told your plane crew and they are expecting u at 7. A taxi will pick up up at the airport and take u to the office. Please call me when u are off the plane, please!" Sarah said urgently.

"Wow Sarah, organised like normal, why a meeting today?" I asked curiously.

"Taylor just get on that plane, please. We will talk later." And hung up on me.

Great I said to myself, what a fun day today!

I got up, had a quick shower and got changed into a red t shirt and cute short skirt. Then I packed, trying not to forget anything. I guess my holiday was over for now I thought.

I found the cat cage and gently, but forcefully pushed Mer into it. She growled softly.

"Sorry sweetie, but don't blame mommy, blame Sarah" I said and opened the door of my beloved Nashville apartment, quickly locking it and running to my taxi. The paps rushed as soon as they saw me.

"Taylor, where are you going?"

"Taylor, who's your new boyfriend u spent last night having sex with?"

"Taylor, look this way darling!"

I slammed the door of my taxi, dropped Mer into the seat next to me and said to the driver to drive to the airport. Why are the paps so annoying?

Hi thank you for reading my first chapter. I know it's short but they will get longer, and that's a promise! I hope your like it. Please remember to vote and comment

Em