Chapter 3: Elle

*Elle's pov*
I seriously can't believe that my parents are gone. This is all my fault, I shouldn't have distracted them.
*Flashback*
Elle: Mama, what are we going to eat tonight??
Catherine: I don't know bebe, but we will figure something out.
I knew something was wondering what was wrong with Mama or Dada because they both were not talking to each other.
Elle: Dada guess what??
Austin: What princess??
Elle: Mama taught me how to make my favorite food.
Austin: Oh she did, well maybe one day you be able to make it for us.
Elle: Okay.
I was on mama's phone when I saw a puppy. It was so cute. I had to show them.
Elle: Mama, Dada look at the puppy.
Dada looked back at me and so did Mama when I heard her scream.
Catherine: AUSTIN WATCH OUT!!!!
Before Dada could turn back around a car had hit us. After that everything went silent and I was scared. I woke up in a hospital bed with a cast on my leg.
Elle: MAMA!!! DADA!!!
I woman came into the room with a worried look. But the woman wasn't my mommy.
Elle: Where's my mommy and my daddy.
The lady: I'm sorry sweetheart but your parents died 10 minutes ago.
Elle: What.
I broke down in the woman's arms as she hugged me. I couldn't believe they were gone. I am scared now because now they aren't here with me.
The lady: We have already called your aunt and uncle. I am so sorry honey.
I knew something was going to happen today but not this. I wish I could just go home to mama and dada.