Seventeen.

Los Angeles, California

"Being a mom is exhausting," Nicki yawned, tying her hair up.

Ali laughed a little. "She's so precious, though. Where should we set up the backdrop?"

"Over here in the foyer," Nicki said.

Ali nodded as she and Rafael started setting up. Nicki looked down at Lilian. She fixed her little outfit and pecked her lips.

"Pretty baby."

Lilian smiled a little and babbled

Lilian smiled a little and babbled. Nicki smiled, putting a hand on her hip.

"We're ready for you, Nicki."

"Okay. I'm so glad I don't have to get all dressed up for this," Nicki said.

Ali laughed. "I think the whole crew is happy. Now remember, just relax and show the world what it's like for Onika in her everyday life."

Nicki nodded and stood in front of the backdrop. She did silly little poses and a few small smiles. She had a fresh face, a loose ponytail, and her outfit consisted of a white crop top and black leggings.

"How about we bring Lilian into the shot."

Nicki nodded. "You guys know I never post her? A lot of people don't even know about her. The last time I spoke about my pregnancy was in an interview."

"They're going to go insane," Ali said.

"She's going to make the Shaderoom," Rafael added.

They took a few pictures with Lilian and Nicki and Nicki smiled, kissing on Lilian.

"Awww, puddin. You look so pretty."

She gave Lilian a little toy and they continued snapping photos. Once they were done, they took the backdrop down and Nicki fixed her leggings.

"I'll be back to modeling full-time soon," she said.

"That's great," Rafael smiled.

Nicki nodded. "Yes. Back on my grind. My sweet Lily will be with her nana."

"She's so beautiful," Ali smiled.

"Thank you, Ali."

They continued talking for a while before discussing the upload plans for the photos. After that, Ali and Rafael left.

--

"Long hair, don't care. When I walk by boys stare. He wanna fuck, but her gotta be a millionaire. He wanna fuck, but he gotta be a millionaire," Nicki sang to the song that was blasting through her bathroom.

She continued flat ironing her hair while twerking. Meek walked in, looking at her.

"Why you twerking?" He laughed.

"This is my song!"

He chuckled and shook his head. Going to his sink, he started brushing his waves. The song went off and another one came on. Nicki gasped.