Meeting Him

Mari:

Whats good,my name Mari Miguel Louis. Im 6'5, im 23 years old, got a son he is 2 years,  light skinned, tatted chest to my arms, biggest house in California, and by the way im a drug dealer (Kingpin).

Tonight my homeboys (brothers) and I are goin to the club for no reason really but just to chill. When we got there it was packed. We went start to the V.I.P section girls were dancin all over the place but there was one girl that had caught my attention. She was wearing white lace dress, cheetah CL heels, big ass every thing. The song Red Nose was playing and she was just dancing in a big crowd so I just slip myself bed her and she just kept dancing. dam ma, this girl was makin me hard. She turned around and looked at me for a long 5 minutes and smiled with her pearly white teeth. I bent down to her ear.

Me - you see something you like ma

??? - I think so *laughing*

Me - whats your name

??? - Zeniqua but you can call me Zeni what bout you

Me - Mari

Zeni - nice name and nice meetin you * walking away*

I grabbed her hand she looked back really scared.

Me - Im not gonna hurt ma trust but can i get your number

Zeni - sure

She handed me her phone.  I put my number handed it back to her

Me - ill call you tonight

Zeni - ok

Zeni:

He is so fine, but i dont knw like that but anyways I went to look for Gabby and Kesha. When i stopped them they were down niggas throats like dam. I tapped them, they looked up

Me - im about to leave *lowing to there level

One of the nigga Gabby was on said He will bring her home and i turned to Kesha and the nigga she was on said the same thing so I just walked out the club. I got in the my car plugged my phone and drove my self home while driving i felt like i was being followed but i didnt worry my self to much. When I got home got out the car locked the door and went straight inside. Opened the light all over the house and walked my lazy self upstairs , took my clothes off took a shower for 20 minutes dried my self put a red sports bra and Victoria secret short that said love all over. I went back down stairs to close the light and go back to bed but them the door bell rung. I got scared i wen to the closet next to the front door and grabbed my pistol. I slightly opened the door and there stood Mari. What the Hell!!!!

Mari - ma u can put yur gun away im not gonna hurt u